Wear the Word of God Wherever You Go with WearABible

Got a question? We may have some answers!
Forum rules

1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.

2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.

3) Please be respectful of others.

4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.

5) No racial comments, jokes or images

6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace

7) No Duplicate posts
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Are you human?: Yes!
Wear the Word of God Wherever You Go with WearABible

New jewelry line launches that contains world’s smallest Bible in tiny chip

New York, NY, April 6, 2017 – The NES Group, a jewelry and fashion design company based in NYC, in partnership with two newcomers to the jewelry market, Debra Freund and Daniella Rabinovich, today launched their jewelry line, WearABible, which includes beautifully crafted necklaces and bracelets with the world’s smallest bible inserted into each piece.

The entire New Testament is imprinted in Greek lettering onto a 5mm x 5mm silicon chip (about the width of a hair). The Bible is then carefully inserted into each necklace or bracelet, allowing believers to Wear the Word of God and carry it with them wherever they go. The line also includes several pieces with the Old Testament written in Hebrew and inserted into Jewish symbolic pendants.

“As a religious person, having the opportunity to carry the entire Bible with me wherever I go is something I was intrigued by and drove me to partner with Debra and Daniella,” said Nemo Gindi, President of Jewelry Design company, The NES Group. “We’re always looking to diversify and expand our jewelry offerings and this was a fun and creative way to do so.”
The Holy Word, in its entirety, which has been passed down to us, is imprinted within each piece of jewelry. The Nano Bible is made from a silicon 'wafer', a thin slice of semiconductor material, which is derived from sand, typically used in precision printing of circuit boards for electronics. The current line of WearABible jewelry is made from brass, overlaid in sterling silver, and yellow or white gold.

As we are taught, “A tithe of everything from the land, whether grain from the soil or fruit from the trees, belongs to the LORD; it is holy to the LORD (Leviticus 27:30), the WearABible line will be giving 10% of each sale made to our active duty troops and veteran organizations.

“I was taught to “Honor the LORD with your substance (Proverbs, 3:9), and it is our duty to take care of those who protect our freedom, commit their lives to helping others and allow us to live our lives every day,” said Freund. “Just as God teaches Israel about his sovereignty over everything, and for us to stop and think about how much they are blessed, so-to, we’re committed to giving back and thanking those who give us the freedoms we have today.”

The jewelry will be sold exclusively online through the new line’s ecommerce site, www.WearABible.com.