The Boy Scouts Just Announced They Will Allow Transgender Boys To Join

Got a question? We may have some answers!
Forum rules

1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.

2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.

3) Please be respectful of others.

4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.

5) No racial comments, jokes or images

6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace

7) No Duplicate posts
Lazarus
CCGR addict
The moral degeneration of society continues!

Not to cross-post between topics, but I'm guessing a few people here think Jesus would kill all the transgender boys. I just hope you don't get any ideas from the prophet Elisha.
Sstavix
CCGR addict
Are you human?: Yes!
Lazarus wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2017 11:18 pm Not to cross-post between topics, but I'm guessing a few people here think Jesus would kill all the transgender boys. I just hope you don't get any ideas from the prophet Elisha.
Erm... no. Jesus instructed us to love everyone, even those we may disagree with. Those who think that transgenders should be put to death really should spend more time reading the New Testament and praying....
ArcticFox
CCGR addict
Are you human?: Yes!
To repeat what I said in another forum:

The problem is this:

An 8 year old transgendered? That's absolutely disgusting, and represents a catastrophic parenting failure. Are my words too strong? Nope. We don't let people decide whether to drink until they're 21. We don't let people vote until they're 18. We don't let people operate a car until they're 16 (and that only in some states). We don't let people consent to sex until they're around 16 and that has limits. But we're going to trust the life experience of a 6 year old (according to the article, the child in this example was 8 but had "transitioned" 2 years prior.) to decide to just change sex? By the way, if they do any surgery or hormone treatments that kid's sterile for life. But totally cool because it supports today's modern, gender bending culture.

I'm deeply disappointed in the BSA over this, because supporting child transgenderism is, in my view, the same as supporting child sexual abuse. It sexualizes a child in order to satisfy the "progressive" views of the parents, and is NOT in the best interest of the child.

If this kid is legitimately a boy trapped in a girl's body then she can sort that out when she's old enough to make decisions and understand the consequences, presumably around 18. The BSA shouldn't even have to be involved.
"He who takes offense when no offense is intended is a fool, and he who takes offense when offense is intended is a greater fool."
—Brigham Young

"Don't take refuge in the false security of consensus."
—Christopher Hitchens
Hcube7
It's so wrong!!! :? I can't believe everything has fallen so far, so quickly! UGH!

Deuteronomy 22:5

“A woman shall not wear a man's garment, nor shall a man put on a woman's cloak, for whoever does these things is an abomination to the Lord your God.