Israel

Got a question? We may have some answers!
Forum rules

1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.

2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.

3) Please be respectful of others.

4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.

5) No racial comments, jokes or images

6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace

7) No Duplicate posts
Absentt
Noob
Noob
What is your opinion on the Israel/Palestine situation? My family was from Palestine orginaly before moving to Lebanon and New Zealand, and I want to know others opinions on weather or not it was right to kick millions of people out of their homes for the Jews.
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Are you human?: Yes!
Is this what you're referring to? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_Isra ... a_conflict

To evacuate for safety reasons I could understand, though war is never ideal and there are lots of casualties in and outside of the battlefield.
ArcticFox
CCGR addict
Absentt wrote:What is your opinion on the Israel/Palestine situation? My family was from Palestine orginaly before moving to Lebanon and New Zealand, and I want to know others opinions on weather or not it was right to kick millions of people out of their homes for the Jews.
My guess is that refers to the 1949 Armistice?
"He who takes offense when no offense is intended is a fool, and he who takes offense when offense is intended is a greater fool."
—Brigham Young

"Don't take refuge in the false security of consensus."
—Christopher Hitchens
RedPlums
VIP Member
VIP Member
Well, the Bible states that Israel will be in constant strife with the nations and peoples surrounding it, until the Lord comes again to rule. So, until then, I think that there will be continual unrest and war in that region of the world and all of it will be centered around Israel and the Jews. One may try to force a peace upon the two groups but one must also understand that the Jews will never give up their home, especially Jerusalem. One must also understand the Jews will be victorious in whatever battles come their way. They are a blessed and intelligent people. They are God's people.
So, while peace would be great, I doubt there ever will be peace for the Middle East until Christ is reigning over all the earth.
This is my signature