Games Lost: the sequal.

Got a question? We may have some answers!
Forum rules

1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.

2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.

3) Please be respectful of others.

4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.

5) No racial comments, jokes or images

6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace

7) No Duplicate posts
ImperialR
Ever feel like smacking yourself in the face?

I was playing Hyrule Warriors, best Wii U game I've gotten so far, had hopes of playing it with my brother, and well...I used to have a terrible struggle with my thought life, like pointing a gun at my head with "don't do this or else-" and I have having a bit of trouble with that, so somehow, my mind claimed that me playing Hyrule Warriors was...(ugh, how did I even do this?!) Worshiping the devil. I know it wasn't, and know it isn't, but I...I can't play it anymore, or any of my Wii U games because they got roped into it. I know it wasn't, but I don't know what to pray or do to fix this so I can play it again without feeling it would be wrong.

Seriously, I can make a list of games I can no longer play because of my thoughts, if you need examples of my brain being a jerk.
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Are you human?: Yes!
Haven't played Hyrule Warriors so I can't comment on that game in particular. However there are several games that we refuse to play and started this website as a result. :)
ImperialR
ccgr wrote:Haven't played Hyrule Warriors so I can't comment on that game in particular. However there are several games that we refuse to play and started this website as a result. :)
it's a dynasty warriors game with Legend of Zelda characters.
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Are you human?: Yes!
familiar with the concept, just haven't personally played it