LGBT 'Shame List' of Christian colleges released

Got a question? We may have some answers!
Forum rules

1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.

2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.

3) Please be respectful of others.

4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.

5) No racial comments, jokes or images

6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace

7) No Duplicate posts
Sstavix
CCGR addict
Are you human?: Yes!
So... they helped compile a list for moral, Christian people who are thinking of sending their children (or going themselves) to colleges that share their values, and they don't have to worry about having their education disrupted by a whole bunch of LGBT drivel. That was very kind and helpful of them! I'll have to make a copy of that list and, when my kids are considering a college to attend, have them look into those first.
Deepfreeze32
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: On the run from Johnny Law; ain't no trip to Cleveland
...I'm inclined to call this list a load of Bunk because my university wasn't on it. :P

Granted, my university rarely makes any lists because of how unknown it apparently is. But in this respect, it's effectively the same as Harding University (Which DID make the list), so I really don't know anymore.
rambo919
Noob
Noob
In other twisted news: Top 10 schools of christian fundamentalist wackos.

Where is everyone's sense of fun, the colleges need to start to compete to get to the top of this "shame" list. These crazy far-left idjits are basically previously bullied rejects that now feel the false power society has fooled them with justifies THEM bullying others. They are not too bright so the obvious irony is quite beyond their in most cases superficial understanding of anything.
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Sstavix wrote:So... they helped compile a list for moral, Christian people who are thinking of sending their children (or going themselves) to colleges that share their values, and they don't have to worry about having their education disrupted by a whole bunch of LGBT drivel. That was very kind and helpful of them! I'll have to make a copy of that list and, when my kids are considering a college to attend, have them look into those first.

I was thinking the same thing :)

Wheaton college isn't too far from us
ArcticFox
CCGR addict
Glad to see BYU on there. :mrgreen:
"He who takes offense when no offense is intended is a fool, and he who takes offense when offense is intended is a greater fool."
—Brigham Young

"Don't take refuge in the false security of consensus."
—Christopher Hitchens