Question for my friend if you can answer

Got a question? We may have some answers!
Forum rules

1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.

2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.

3) Please be respectful of others.

4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.

5) No racial comments, jokes or images

6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace

7) No Duplicate posts
MonkeyDluffy
Noob
Noob
I know this is not dream meaning site and if you don’t know you don’t have to answer but I was wondering about my friend who is a believer she dream about Jesus twice first Jesus baptised her in a dream and she kissed his hand second dream she saw cross white and hear Jesus say to a man you will be with me today it’s probably meant the theif she wants to know because she is sick ill for long time now sorry if it’s long but it’s on my mind thanks
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Are you human?: Yes!
God does speak to people through dreams but when it happens they know it's not a typical dream. I will pray for your friend.
J.K. Riki
I agree with CCGR on that, and also I'd add that dreams and visions are (usually) extremely personal. So someone else's dream really isn't for me (unless clearly specified) it is for the person who had that experience. The important thing is what it means to them, and how it helps to guide them towards who they're meant to be.
DandiestBerry68
Noob
Noob
The most famous dreams are around Daniel and his interpretations. I would seek spiritual authority, a pastor or otherwise, on the matter, and read scripture around dreams. Pray for God to open your eyes and keep a dream log in the incident it happens again. If God wants you to know something he'll make sure you get the message.
B