Spam 2...the next thousand pages....

For threads that strayed off topic or never made sense in the first place.
CountKrazy
VIP Member
VIP Member
Are you human?: Yes!
esophagus wrote:I think Darth is implying that you are attracted to Ms. Browning.
Well, yes... She's really pretty, and from what I've seen really nice (but too old ((18)))... But I wouldn't fumble up like that!
Moo
Too many new guys since I left.. anyone wanna fill me in on this?
(o,o)
(|__|)
_ /\ _
This is Owly, copy him into your sig to help him take over the world
a_sigint_ninja
VIP Member
VIP Member
I'm not a guy, thank you.
ChickenSoup
CCGR addict
Count_Krazy wrote:Wait, what are you implying?! Hmm... I'm confused!

Excuse me, but I'm going to go and have some good prayer time... Good bye to all... And remember, esophagus, if you see Miss Browning, tell her to expect a letter from "Warner"! And you do live in Australia, correct? Maybe I'll see you when I go there! Hey, I plan to visit there for the heck of it, you know. I want to travel the world, and Australia is part of it. I could start out with Australia... now... in Melbourne... then go to Hillsong church for some good worship... Maybe even convince Miss Browning into going to Hillsong...

I shall leave with this final statement:

I seem to have a strange feeling... I have so much more to say about these actors andactresses... No matter how much I write about them, I feel like writing more... Strange, eh? I have no idea how to explain it to its full extent...
So your last name is WARNER, hmm? Yes yes, keep feeding us information, before long we'll have all your credit card/social security information... j/k
My name is ChickenSoup and I have several flavors in which you may be interested
DarthDapor
VIP Member
VIP Member
Count_Krazy wrote:
DarthDapor wrote:well...:roll:...I've done the match........impetually!...and heres what I came up with:

By dividing Count's hight by his weight, and multiplying by the variable of the other side, subracting of course the exponential value of that side with the other side. We will find that we need to divide his hight by his weight a second time just for good measure, by doing this we also add the square root of his age squared to the opposite side, and then subract it by his weight. Then we should have to make the insision and make all fractions decimal numbers by doing this we find that the total amount of blood in his veins is about a pint and a half, thus we can now divide by the square root of his body weight squared. Then subract the SF number by the squared multiplyer of the other two sides of the isoscles triangle, thus we now have the TOTAL NUMBER OF HORMONES TRAVELING THROUGH THE KRAZY COUNT'S BLOOD

MD: 8O amazing!

Yes, but just wait it gets better. We find that by dividing (now this is just an estimate mind you) that we can also find out where those hormones are traveling! So just divide each part of his body mass, in proportion with his totall hormone count aaaand. . .WE HOV IT! I HOV DONE IT DOCTOR! We now know what would happen should the good count decide to take a trip to Austrailer!

MD: INCREDIBLE!!! WHAT? WHAT?

He would arrive to meet Miss Browing, these would be his exact words. . .
"I...I...I...I...I...I...I...I...I...I...I...I...I...:oops:I...:oops:I...:oops:I...:oops:."

MD: HOW INGENIOUS!!!!

Yes, as it turns out, because of such a high hormone count in and around his thorax, not only would he not be able to speak, but he would hardly be able to move either!

MD: WHY DIDN"T I THINK OF THAT?!!!!!
I missed all that...

8O

And it's Browning, BTW.

Sure, she's really pretty, but I doubt I'd do that! My family has been training in the evangelical field for quite a while. I'd ask God to give me strength for me to not get all nervous! :lol:

I am sorry to tell you this, but we did an experiment, and your results were INCORRECT! NOT TRUE! LIES! YOU WILL NEVER BE A DOCTOR! Experiments show that if God helped him, he would talk to her just as he talks to his family!

And it's height, not hight. :wink:
Thats what I meant, but this keyboard is a relic so forgive and forget here. What do you mean I'm not going to be a doctor? :cry: waaaahh MOD! He hurt my feelings! What? No mod will help me here? OK FINE MAN, you get off this time, but just remember. I"M GONNA BE IMPORTANT SOMEDAY!!!!!! ((((((T(I()M)E)))))) for a siggy pic change.
esophagus wrote:I think Darth is implying that you are attracted to Ms. Browning.
Are you implying that he's not? ^_-
a_sigint_ninja wrote:I think Darth is doomed. :wink:
I'm doomed to failure you say? NOOOOOOO!!!!!! I always knew that dying to many times on SWBF2, and AA would comeback to haunt me!!!!!!
paintballjunkie wrote:i think darth is right
Wait a minute here (squegies computor monitor) now then, WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?
ChickenSoup
CCGR addict
esophagus wrote:I'll stand by you Darth, not to worry. Just put someone in you sig that's even better than Elvis...like Dimebag or Zakk Wylde.
Or a sick cat.
My name is ChickenSoup and I have several flavors in which you may be interested
paintballjunkie
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
Location: Somewhere over the ridge about to snipe you with my tippmann A-5 with a flatline barrel system
dimebag darrell is teh roxxors
paintballjunkie
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
Location: Somewhere over the ridge about to snipe you with my tippmann A-5 with a flatline barrel system
yes i miss him so
paintballjunkie
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
yea....i wish that nimrod hadn't shot him
paintballjunkie
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
not as cool
Kendrik
CCGR addict
No Randy Rhodes?

Besides, I much prefer the guitar work of Mark Tremonti and Carlos Santana.
paintballjunkie
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
dimebag derrell was probably the best ever i also like the giutarist from demon hunter
Kendrik
CCGR addict
The guitarist from Thousand Foot Krutch can do some cool stuff, too.
Kendrik
CCGR addict
For real? Wow. No shame in not knowing, I suppose.

Mark Tremonti is the guitarist for Creed and Alter Bridge (the latter is a most excellent band).

Carlos Santana is the guitarist for... well... Santana. You know Santana whether or not you realize it. Turn on the radio for a while and you might just hear some Santana. He did "Smooth" with Rob Thomas of Matchbox Twenty and "Why Don't You And I?" with Nickelback.

Randy Rhodes (just in case he was included in "they") was the guitarist for Black Sabbath. He was before Zakk Wylde. I'm not sure where Tony (or Tommy, can't remember) Iommi fit into that whole scheme.

I also like a few of Staind's guitar tricks.
Lazarus
CCGR addict
Guitar freaks... :roll: Next yall are going to go sit around a campfire singing "Home on the range" with your washtub guitars....

j/k