Spam 2...the next thousand pages....

For threads that strayed off topic or never made sense in the first place.
ZappierVirus
CCGR addict
LOL.
Creepers + Boom Slimes = Big Crater
Minecrafting all the time!
I post too much.
JesusIsLord713
Minecraft Server Admin
Are you human?: Yes!
Might be a while before I can do another one guys, due to school coming to a close and I have a friend who is going to be here for a lot of the summer I have to get as much school as I can done this week. So the soonest I can post one is when June starts, sorry for the delay. :(
I love playing Mario games! :D :D :D :D :D They are so awesome!!!

1.12 is here!

A former admin of Prism!!!
ZappierVirus
CCGR addict
Ok!
I post too much.
BlockHeadLewie
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
I have to burst in here and say I can smell 700 posts in my future. I think it smells wonderful!
Also:
SPAM!
If God is my Pilot and fully in control of the flight, I guess that makes me a Steward on the plane. How may I serve you?
ZappierVirus
CCGR addict
LOL :lol: :lol: :lol:
I post too much.
Mirkku100
Noob
Noob
I WANNA SPAM TOO :lol:
TheBlueBulbear
Noob
Noob
Emwok
CCGR addict
It's Dat Boi!
Spoiler:

TheBlueBulbear
Noob
Noob
Here come Dat Boi!
BlockHeadLewie
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
S to the P to the A to the M
MAPS
M to the A to the P to the S
SPAM
If God is my Pilot and fully in control of the flight, I guess that makes me a Steward on the plane. How may I serve you?
ZappierVirus
CCGR addict
LOL nice!
I post too much.
JesusIsLord713
Minecraft Server Admin
I don't know when I'll get back to villager news. Maybe when school starts back up for me.

1.12 is here!

ZappierVirus
CCGR addict
Either way, I can't wait!
I post too much.
JesusIsLord713
Minecraft Server Admin
(Villager News!!!)

Villager 100 was just sitting inside his studio when all of a sudden villager 5 comes bursting in, telling him "Hey! You need to be making a villager news! You haven't in so long, and you were begging to keep your job!!!"

Villager 100 replied "Hmmm??? Oh yes, I remember that time a few months ago, what a lovely memory.......no! Wait! That was NOT a lovely memory! What are you thinking Villager 100!!! Alright, I'll record"

(Turn on microphone and camera) "Welcome to villager news! I am so sorry we haven't done a villager news in a long time, you see we wer-"

Villager 97 comes bursting in the room, breaking one of his audio speakers in the process. "Hey!" Villager 100 yelled, "Show a little respect for an old reporter eh? Gee, so many children not respective to their elders, so fortunate. Wait! UNfortunate!"

Villager 97 replied "Sorry sir! But this is breaking news! Someone found this odd looking portal type thing, you should investigate."

Villager 100 replied "Ah, I like breaking news! BREAKING NEWS! Someone has found this portal type thing and we don't know what it is or does! Villager 88!"

"Yes sir?" Villager 88 replied

"Show me where this portal thing is, NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Yes sir! Sheesh sir! Be less angry at times please! It will help your mood!"

"My mood is perfectly fine!"

Villager 88 sighs and shows him where the portal is.

Villager 100 looks at this frame made of cobblestone and says "This isn't a portal! It just looks like a cobblestone formation! Boring!!!!!!"

Everyone Booed at villager 100 and threw rocks at him. Villager 100 finally said "Ok fine! It looks beautiful!"

Everyone praised villager 100 for his change of heart. Though villager 100 mumbled under his breathe "It still looks extremely ugly..."

Finally villager 57 shows villager 100 where the actual portal is, made of obsidian. Villager 57 said "We are all to scared to hop in this portal! So villager 100! You shall be the first to go in! Then we will follow!"

Then dead silence sat in the area for about 5 minutes until villager 100 finally broke the silence by saying "Um, EXCUSE me! Why do you want me to go in first?!?!?!"

Villager 57 replied "Because it would be good for your health!"

Villager 100 liked this and said "It would be good for my health? YES!!!!!!! Alright I'm going in!" Villager 100 then hops into the portal.

Villager 100 then spawned in this weird dimension called the Nether. Villager 100 commented on this immediately "Man, it's so hot in this place! And where is all the trees, grass, and villages?!?" Everyone else finally came through as well and quickly noticed something terrible.

"Um, Villager 100? I think we are sorta trapped here." And he was right, they spawned onto a little netherrack island in the middle of a lava ocean, with no land in sight.

Villager 100 said "Ok, everyone! Empty your pockets! Does anyone have anything useful?"

Everyone emptied their pockets just to find dirt, stone, feathers, sticks, wood, and coal. Villager 100 replied angrily "Is that all you got! Grrrr...ok then! I DEMAND that all of you go mining and try to get as much stone as possible! With 1 emerald as payment each!!!!"

Everyone booed him again and their there sticks and feathers at him, villager 100 almost fell into the lava but not quite. "Ok FINE! You guys get 6 emeralds each! There, you happy?!?!?"

Everyone was happy, and everyone went to work, eventually finding 20 stacks of stone to work with. So villager 100 started building a long bridge in the nether to land.

"This shall be easy!" said villager 100. (20 days later) "Huff huff puff puff, almost...done...so...close..." Villager 100 finally found land and he connected the bridge with the land. Everyone was happy and praised villager 100 for a job well done. Though a couple weren't happy and decided to commit suicide in the lava. Then they proceeded to explore the nether.

Villager 40 decided to bring out a bed and take a nap. He says "Night everyone! I'll catch up with you tomorrow." When he started getting all comfy in the bed, the bed blasted to bits! Killing Villager 40 and a couple other villagers in the process.

Villager 100 brought out his notepad and said "Rule number 1, don't ever use beds, they are uncomfortable and dangerous for your health.

Villager 100 closes the notepad and says "Well, that wraps up this episode of villager news! See you soon!

Everyone starts singing yet again, "dun dun dun dun dun VILLAGER NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Villager 100 by now is very irritated and says "STOP DOING THAT!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!"

Meanwhile the baby villager dodges the golems and paintball goop and finally makes it to his dad's studio, only to find that he isn't there. He leaves the village and finds the portal that his dad and the others used. He enters the portal and almost spawned into the lava! He says "DA HELP MEE!!! PLEASE!!!!! I don't want to fall in lava!!!" Will he survive the long and dangerous journey across the bridge his dad made? We shall see...

1.12 is here!

JesusIsLord713
Minecraft Server Admin
I finally got one up. :D Hope you enjoy it!

1.12 is here!