CHIRSTMAS: GIVER OR GETTER????

For threads that strayed off topic or never made sense in the first place.
CRCBrony
Gamer
Gamer
Are you human?: Not likely
As almost all of you know, Christmas, (the big B-day of our Saviour), is upon us. And so do all the Christmas lists, cards, trees, shopping hurricanes, presents. Presents are a fun things to GET. But, I wonder what it is like to all of you when you GIVE. Does getting mean more to you than giving? Lots of people may ask you what you want for Christmas. But I ask you, what are you GIVING for Christmas. What's it going to really mean to you when you see that person open your present(s) you got for them? And what will it mean to them?

Sarcasm Begin

And of course this isn't a place where your kids find out what you're getting them. That wouldn't be right!

Sarcasm End
WisteriaWillows
Noob
Noob
When I read this, that's what I thought of first. Kids are going to find out what they are getting for Christmas.
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Are you human?: Yes!
It's all about the kids by us. They're spoiled :) As parents we don't get much but that's okay :)
ArcticFox
CCGR addict
Are you human?: Yes!
One of the indicators of adulthood is when you find you're giving more than receiving.
"He who takes offense when no offense is intended is a fool, and he who takes offense when offense is intended is a greater fool."
—Brigham Young

"Don't take refuge in the false security of consensus."
—Christopher Hitchens
CRCBrony
Gamer
Gamer
Are you human?: Not likely
Well, my plan failed. :( But either way, I hope you all have a great holiday and that it's filled with the love of Christ th new-born Saviour.