Can You understand Me?

For threads that strayed off topic or never made sense in the first place.
UltraHyperGaMeR
Noob
Noob
So we are going to play a game,
I'm going to ramble out text. And you are going to try and understand me.
tell me if you succeed.

Lets talk about religion cuz i hate religion, I hate religion cuz religion is like a gang, you're forbidden to do somethings and the costs are worth buying two houses for. america hates religion because it means an end to freedom. it means an end to bacon because jews hate eating pigs. and pigs are pork. and pork is bacon. i hate religion because I want to live free. I want to think openmindedly and do what i want. that is freedom. that is james raynor from the starcraft 2 campagin. because of stars it has to do with fire fly. because of fire fly it has to do with star trek. religion hates star trek because it has a loominity symbol. that means you cant watch TV or even consider your siblings talking and assume everything is brain washing. that means the new game rainbow six two shooter is training new world order soldiers. its company producing robots from team fortress two. I love jesus!
I love jesus because he means freedom. I love God because he loved us so much that he sent big war hero Jesus! he put end to religion with his rebelion soldiers called love and word. religion is now evil president. it dresses up as Jesus army and now police want to arrest Jesus army. my friends smack talk religion. i do to. my friends smack talk Jesus army. I dont say anything. I say something. I get cut off. and smack talked. cant say anything. radio jammed. elevator scene from movie: Devil. One way message from movie: Moon. Moon man got cut off because religion nazi army from dark side of moon did so. moon man hide. nazi's hired empire storm troopers from starwars cant find moon man.

If you understood EVERYTHING: translate everything. first one in gets a prize of 64 diamonds in minecraft. ;)
tahnks God! for music!! (눈‿눈) ♪♫♪♬♫