IT IS COMPLETE

For threads that strayed off topic or never made sense in the first place.
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
As of several hours ago, I finally finished my Christmas list for 2013.

Normally, I've got it written up in September, polished and printed by October. Running late this year.

BOOYA.
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Are you human?: Yes!
still gotta more shopping to do
baconisgood23
VIP Member
VIP Member
A lot of people I know already have their Christmas tree and decorations up. What's up with that? It's not even Thanksgiving yet!

Not that it annoys me or anything; I just think the idea of putting up Christmas decorations in the middle of November is thoroughly ridiculous.

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should've been more specific." -Lily Tomlin
Emwok
CCGR addict
baconisgood23 wrote:A lot of people I know already have their Christmas tree and decorations up. What's up with that? It's not even Thanksgiving yet!

Not that it annoys me or anything; I just think the idea of putting up Christmas decorations in the middle of November is thoroughly ridiculous.
Yes! My biggest peeve is when stores/people start putting up Christmas decorations and playing Christmas music... I think it was mid October this year where I live.

I have mine finished too. :)
Spoiler:

baconisgood23
VIP Member
VIP Member
Well, I'm glad I'm not the only one that feels that way about it. I suppose stores just want to capitalize on people's holiday cheer. Studies have shown that people are more easily convinced when they're jolly.

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should've been more specific." -Lily Tomlin