So this dude comes around the corner

For threads that strayed off topic or never made sense in the first place.
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
with his gun at the ready, and he's all like "I'M ALL THAT AND A BAG OF CHIPS".

And I'm like "no" *throwing knife to the face* And then two other dudes come around the corner and they're like "O RLY?!?!?!"

And I'm like "TASTE ON IT DILLWEED". *unloads SCAR in their general direction* *melee kill with knife*

For tonight...there was no room for guns...there was knife work to be done. :twisted:

In short, Xbox Live Gold free weekend = endless happy times. <3 Though I did have a large amount of "DID THAT JUST HAPPEN" moments of face breaking awesomeness with my throwing knife, I got my rump served to me most often. XD
Sstavix
CCGR addict
Are you human?: Yes!
Some people say never bring a knife to a gun fight.

Others respond with "can't talk. Too busy stabbing." :)
Orodrist
CCGR addict
Location: Surrounded by blood and bathed in fire on a frozen lake
And moving out of the fantasy world....

If you're within five yards of a gun with a holstered gun and you rush him with a knife, odds are you kill him before he can even spit out his donut. Just a little tip for when fans start getting brown.....
I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do - Robert A Heinlein

Courage ~ Discipline ~ Fidelity ~ Honor ~ Hospitality ~ Industriousness ~ Perseverance ~ Self Reliance ~
baconisgood23
VIP Member
VIP Member
Chozon1 wrote:with his gun at the ready, and he's all like "I'M ALL THAT AND A BAG OF CHIPS".

And I'm like "no" *throwing knife to the face* And then two other dudes come around the corner and they're like "O RLY?!?!?!"

And I'm like "TASTE ON IT DILLWEED". *unloads SCAR in their general direction* *melee kill with knife*

For tonight...there was no room for guns...there was knife work to be done. :twisted:

In short, Xbox Live Gold free weekend = endless happy times. <3 Though I did have a large amount of "DID THAT JUST HAPPEN" moments of face breaking awesomeness with my throwing knife, I got my rump served to me most often. XD
Niiiiice.(ノ・∀・)ノ

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should've been more specific." -Lily Tomlin
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
Iknorite? After that I was consistently killed all night. XD But for that one shining moment, I was awesome, and was was me.

Also, Turok killed a T-rex with a knife. Just saying.
JOJ650s
Forum Moderator
Chozen,
you post the best stories, you just do. :mrgreen:
Be part of the answer, not part of the problem.

1 Corinthians 13; remember it always.
Pheonix
Forum Moderator
But didn't you say later you had an overall positive KDR?

That's better than I can do. I just goof off because that's the only way online shooters are fun for me. I'm not horrible, but playing competitively in most games makes no sense for me to do personally.
OI! I have a Tumblr. You could follow it if you want,

New member? Want to get those first 15 posts? This should help.
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
That was the next day. :lol: At this time, I was still "rocking" a FAMAS, or SCAR, and thus getting lot's of free lead. >_>

But hey, I like that attitude. I share it, somewhat. For me, if I get competitive, I start doing badly because I start focusing on winning, and less on enjoying the game. I also start actively hunting down people (within the game) who killed me, seeking vengeance.

*whistles innocently*
JOJ650s wrote:Chozen,
you post the best stories, you just do. :mrgreen:
Preciate that. XD