I KNOW IT'S BEEN MENTIONED BEFORE BUT GOSH DANGIT

For threads that strayed off topic or never made sense in the first place.
Epicness23
Noob
Noob
Are you human?: Yes!
Drewsov wrote:Guys, it matters because I'm sick of listening to the problems with America... from an Australian.

You know what the problem with Australia is?

Steve Irwin, except the animals there took care of it for you guys! :o

...Okay, that was tasteless, but seriously, everything there wants to kill you.
Aaaah no, I've lived in Australia my whole life and I can assure you I've never had anything try to kill me. I'm not even gonna go into the difference between Australia's yearly death rate and America's yearly death rate but I'll just say one thing: why didn't you like Steve Irwin he was epic.
P.S. you said earlier that you won the whole thing, the score said 1-0, therefore the game is still going.
P.P.S. Chozon1, why are you being so serious about this; it's not serious (at least not to me; to me it's just a joke) I'm just having a laugh out of this.
Minecraft name: randomredhead12
My motto in sports: It's not about winning or losing, its about the stupidity to try
CountKrazy
VIP Member
VIP Member
So it's bad to take issue with a misspelling of "everybody's" but it's okay to stab someone for a terrible joke

For the record, Epicness, I'm actually very intrigued with Australia and want to go there super bad (as do many of us here, I imagine) so I hope you do realize that most of this is indeed a joke. Humor here can kind of get lost on one another so once in a while we get moments of "SHUT UP BRO" and then everything's smoothed over and we're all eating ice cream and skipping through the park like good old times.

Though every once in a while someone says they want to stab someone and then it's like holy cow

All of which is to say

Epicness23
Noob
Noob
CountKrazy wrote: I hope you do realize that most of this is indeed a joke. Humor here can kind of get lost on one another so once in a while we get moments of "SHUT UP BRO" and then everything's smoothed over and we're all eating ice cream and skipping through the park like good old times.
That's exactly what I'm trying to get across to Chozon1. I completely agree and realise it's mostly a joke; except occasionally it does get a bit out of hand (and a bit discriminating) but other than that it's about as bigger deal as a stain on a pair of pants.
My motto in sports: It's not about winning or losing, its about the stupidity to try
ArchAngel
CCGR addict
So, is it true? Is everything upside in Australia?
Pew Pew Pew. Science.

RoA: Kratimos/Lycan
UnHuman: Tim
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
Epicness23 wrote:P.P.S. Chozon1, why are you being so serious about this; it's not serious (at least not to me; to me it's just a joke) I'm just having a laugh out of this.
I have a passionate hatred of grammar nazi's. Which is wrong. But their existence is pointless, since it really only drives a wedge between people and fills it with pretension. So does anger, but it fills the gap with sudden violence.

I have a passionate love of Steve Irwin, as he was a childhood hero. There happens to be a guy who makes jokes about his death fairly frequently near me. It's a hair trigger.

I take stuff seriously when I'm in a bad mood. I am in a bad mood. And my popsicles are melting.

0/3 = violent ranty anger. >_> Kevin Sorbo would approve.
CountKrazy wrote:So it's bad to take issue with a misspelling of "everybody's" but it's okay to stab someone for a terrible joke
So it's wrong to make a typo but OK to mock a dead man? :| Strange world.

Also, I didn't threaten to stab him, just sheathe a knife in his body. I could put it in the crevasse of his armpit without harming him a bit. Except if the blade was cold. Or behind his knee. Or just have him hug it.
Drewsov
CCGR addict
No one mocked a dead man.

That would be a mistake. The dead have eerie powers.
http://exculpate.wordpress.com - Updated 2.10.12

You were telling him about Buddha, you were telling him about Mohammed in the same breath. You never mentioned one time the Man who came and died a criminal’s death...
Epicness23
Noob
Noob
I have a passionate hatred of grammar nazi's.
I'm not a real grammar nazi (even though I may seem like one) I'm mostly just doing this as a joke. I suppose I have become a little bit of a grammar nazi lately but it's mostly because I see a lot of Firebolt13.
I have a passionate love of Steve Irwin, as he was a childhood hero. There happens to be a guy who makes jokes about his death fairly frequently near me. It's a hair trigger.
You sir, are a good person. That guy really should pay a bit of respect to the dead.