The Joke Thread

For threads that strayed off topic or never made sense in the first place.
Howsha
Noob
Noob
What did the number 0 say to the number 8 ?

Nice belt :D
Double_Pixel
Noob
Noob
Greetings,

Here's one joke that I like. I usually post riddles at work to get the coworkers thinking a bit more. :-)

The Pope goes to New York. He is picked up at the airport by a limousine. He looks at the beautiful car and says to the driver, ''You know, I hardly ever get to drive. Would you please let me?''
The driver is understandably hesitant and says, ''I'm sorry, but I don't think I'm supposed to do that.''
But the pope persists, ''Please?''
The driver finally lets up. ''Oh, all right, I can't really say no to the pope.''
So the pope takes the wheel, and boy, is he a speed demon! He hits the gas and goes around 100 mph in a 45 zone. A policeman notices and pulls him over. The cop walks up and asks the pope to roll down the window. Startled and surprised, the young officer asks the pope to wait a minute. He goes back to his patrol car and radios the chief.
Cop: ''Chief, I have a problem.''
Chief: ''What sort of problem?''
Cop: ''Well, you see, I pulled over this guy for driving way over the speed limit but it's someone really important.''
Chief: ''Important like the mayor?''
Cop: ''No, no, much more important than that.''
Chief: ''Important like the governor?''
Cop: ''Wayyyyyy more important than that.''
Chief: ''Like the president?''
Cop: ''More.''
Chief: ''Who's more important than the president?''
Cop: ''I don't know, but he's got the pope DRIVING for him!''
Double_Pixel
Noob
Noob
Greetings,

This isn't a joke but a question.

What is the best or biggest prank that you have ever done?

For me, it was in college. I was in the dorm room with some friends and, if I remember correctly, one of my friends had groaned. Another asked if he was ok and I had said no, he is turning into a cow. That person had said "Really?". That was all it took to start an impromptu prank. I talked about how his body was changing from his strange condition. My other friends quickly caught up with this and we had a bit of fun. We even had this person believing that he needed to be "Milked". Such was proven when one guy came out of the room with a pail containing some actual milk. We let the victim freak out for a while and then let him know that it wasn't really true. Nobody was turning into a cow. Everybody had a good laugh with it.

I did find it odd though that a college level student could so quickly believe that a person could mutate into a bovine, and even change gender. A cow that gets milked is a female. :-)

So, let's hear what pranks you have pulled that did not result in major damage or causing extreme embarrassment?

Thank you for reading this far. :-)
Stoney426
Noob
Noob
Character1: Knock knock
Character2: Who's there?
Character1: Dog
Character2: Dog who?
Character1: Dog ate your chip :o
boardinmike96
Noob
Noob
This one is not original, but I think it will give you a laugh...

There was an elderly couple who in their old age noticed that they were getting a lot more forgetful, so they decided to go to the doctor. The doctor told them that they should start writing things down so they don't forget. They went home and the old lady told her husband to get her a bowl of ice cream. "You might want to write it down," she said. The husband said, "No, I can remember that you want a bowl of ice cream." She then told her husband she wanted a bowl of ice cream with whipped cream. "Write it down," she told him, and again he said, "No, no, I can remember: you want a bowl of ice cream with whipped cream." Then the old lady said she wants a bowl of ice cream with whipped cream and a cherry on top. "Write it down," she told her husband and again he said, "No, I got it. You want a bowl of ice cream with whipped cream and a cherry on top." So he goes to get the ice cream and spends an unusually long time in the kitchen, over 30 minutes. He comes out to his wife and hands her a plate of eggs and bacon. The old wife stares at the plate for a moment, then looks at her husband and asks, "Where's the toast?"
(http://www.laughfactory.com/jokes/clean-jokes/2)
ArcticFox
CCGR addict
Are you human?: Yes!
Sstavix wrote: Mon Apr 17, 2017 6:13 am One that I told today that made my eldest daughter hang her head....

I was talking to my son, who was looking forward to hunting Easter eggs. As is tradition, I ask my kids about what they are going to use to hunt their eggs - a shotgun? Are they going bow hunting? But I kicked it up a notch this year.

I asked my son if he at least had a hunting license. He said that he didn't. I tsked at him and told him that he should have a hunter's license if he intends to hunt eggs.

Without a license, he'd be poaching his eggs.
"He who takes offense when no offense is intended is a fool, and he who takes offense when offense is intended is a greater fool."
—Brigham Young

"Don't take refuge in the false security of consensus."
—Christopher Hitchens
Comotto
Howsha wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:29 pm What did the number 0 say to the number 8 ?

Are corsets back in style?

CARZ

Nice belt :D
Comotto
Fish keep up with ' current ' news!

CARZ
kittycathead
Gamer
Gamer
Are you human?: Not likely
Boston will be celebrating its 400th anniversary in 2030.

So I wondered: will Boston disappear off the face of the earth in 2034?

(Error 404: Not Found)
ZanySauce
Gamer
Gamer
Someone ordered a license plate with his name on it, but when he got it in the mail it said "HISNAME".
AKA ZanyAmoeba :mrgreen:

Ask Amoeba is now officially defunct. Sorry :(

Yet God has made everything beautiful for its own time. He has planted eternity in the human heart, but even so, people cannot see the whole scope of God’s work from beginning to end.
Ecclesiastes 3:11 NLT
pokernutz86
Noob
Noob
Why did the chicken cross the road?
to get to the other side.
pokernutz86
Noob
Noob
Standing in the door of the cage with no sound except the gentle breeze blowing past and a very long way down, a recruit was heard to ask the R.A.F. Dispatcher, "If the parachute doesn't open, how long will it take me to hit the ground from 800 ft?

The dispatcher calmly remarked, "You'll be about halfway through The Lord's Prayer"
pokernutz86
Noob
Noob
A man who had just undergone a very complicated operation kept complaining about a bump on his head and a terrible headache. Since his operation had been an intestinal one, there was no earthly reason why he should be complaining of a headache.

Finally his nurse, fearing that the man might be suffering from some post-operative shock, spoke to the doctor about it.

The doctor assured the nurse, "Don't worry about a thing. He really does have a bump on his head. About halfway through the operation we ran out of anesthetic."
Jason397a
Noob
Noob
Grandma- "Honey, did you behave in chruch today?"
Granddaughter- "Oh, yes, Granny. They passed me a plate full of money, but I said 'No, thank you.'"
Keksikissa
Noob
Noob
I do not know joke in english a lot :DD