The Joke Thread

For threads that strayed off topic or never made sense in the first place.
Asterity
Noob
Noob
Where did the cat go after losing it's tail? A retail store
Smokeyriver
Noob
Noob
Why did the student take her math homework to gym class?

She wanted to work out her problems.
LaughCrafter
Noob
Noob
Ok I'll give it a go... Let's see if this one passes the test...

The California State Department of Fish and Game is advising hikers, hunters, fishermen and golfers to take extra precautions and keep alert for bears while in the Yosemite and Mammoth areas.

They advise people to wear noise-producing devices such as little bells on their clothing to alert but not startle the bear unexpectedly. They also advise carrying pepper spray in case of an encounter with a bear.

It is also a good idea to watch for fresh signs of bear activity and know the difference between black bear and grizzly bear droppings.

Black bear droppings are smaller and contain berries and possibly squirrel fur. Grizzly bear droppings have little bells in them and smell like pepper spray.

Almost there! Is that 2 or 3 posts left?! :)
Dr. Gym
Noob
Noob
NO....! :D
Foxwick
Minecraft Server Admin
Are you human?: Yes!
what does a angry Jalapeno say?

( let me know if you got this joke )
Spoiler:
Jalapeno buisness
Phlipians 4:1, Therefor my brothers, whom I love and long for, my join and crown. Stand firm, thus in the Lord, My beloved
harold5187
Noob
Noob
Kent Hovind, told a joke that I thought was funny, and I'll share it with you as best I can...
There was a man driving along a road who fell asleep at the wheel, and the car went over a cliff, and halfway down, the man wakes up, and cries out to God, "God! Save me!"

...The car hits the ground explodes, and the man is unscathed, looking around he notices the car burning and thinks to himself, "Perhaps I should have prayed for the car as well!"
ZappierVirus
CCGR addict
LOL :D
Creepers + Boom Slimes = Big Crater
Minecrafting all the time!
I post too much.
Sstavix
CCGR addict
This one came across my Facebook feed and I just had to share it here. :)

Last Wednesday I was a passenger in a taxi heading for downtown and I leaned over to ask the driver a question and gently tapped him on the shoulder to get his attention. The driver screamed, lost control of the cab, nearly hit a bus, drove up over the curb and stopped just inches from a large plate glass window.

For a few moments everything was silent in the cab. Then, the shaking driver said "Are you OK? I'm so sorry, but you scared the living daylights out of me."

Badly shaken I apologized to the driver and said, "I didn't realize that a mere tap on the shoulder would startle someone so badly."

The driver replied, "No, no, I'm the one who is sorry, it's entirely my fault. Today is my very first day driving a cab. I've been driving a hearse for 25 years."
Born2BWyld
Noob
Noob
Q: What’s the loudest state?
A: Illi-Noise.
Starfire11
I would tell a joke about chemistry, but I wouldn't get a reaction! :lol:

~Starfire11
Blaze116
Noob
Noob
A scientist and his friend walk into a bar. The scientist says "i would like a glass of h2o please " his friend , thinking himself smart, says "i want a glass of h2o too. Sadly, the man dies soon after.

Chemistry joke
ZappierVirus
CCGR addict
LOL :lol: :lol: :lol:
I post too much.
JesusIsLord713
Minecraft Server Admin
Lol that's funny. :D
I love playing Mario games! :D :D :D :D :D They are so awesome!!!

1.12 is here!

A former admin of Prism!!!
Vectorized
Noob
Noob
An engineer dies and reports to the pearly gates. St. Peter checks his dossier and says, "Ah, you're an engineer - You're in the wrong place."
Pretty soon, the engineer gets dissatisfied with the level of comfort in hell, and starts designing and building improvements. After a while, they've got air conditioning and flush toilets and escalators, and the engineer is a pretty popular guy.
One day God calls Satan up on the phone and says with a sneer,"So, how's it going down there in hell?"
Satan replies, "Hey, things are going great. We've got air conditioning and flush toilets and escalators, and there's no telling what this engineer is going to come up with next."
God replies, "What? You've got an engineer? That's a mistake - he should never have gotten down there. Send him back up."
Satan says, "No way. I like having an engineer on the staff, and I'm keeping him."
God says, "Send him back up here or I'll sue!"
Satan laughs uproariously and answers, "Yeah, right. And just where are you going to get a lawyer?"
ZappierVirus
CCGR addict
LOL
I post too much.