My Favorite NEEDTOBREATHE Song

ShilohtheCrazyCatLady
Noob
Noob
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKQGedVC73Y

My favorite NEEDTOBREATHE song. Tell me what you think it's about.

I personally think its about all the flashy and entertaining churches that draw people in just to make a show out of Christianity but there's no substance or true teaching so everyone's still hungry for true spiritual food. Just my interpretation. :D
Emwok
CCGR addict
Are you human?: Yes!
I've heard lots of good things about NTB, but I haven't really listened to any of their songs until now. I thoroughly enjoyed that song (might have a new band to listen to :D). I did a little bit of research and found out that they as people are Christians but if I understood this correctly, their songs generally aren't about Christianity. In light of this, I think that it is a rebuke to America. America is the richest country in the world (I think), so our citizens live quite comfortably even if they're relatively poor. On the other hand, citizens of third-world countries have such poor living conditions that those who live in America live like kings in comparison. We have the "oohs" and the "aahs" of other countries who see our technology. We have the "oohs" and "aahs" of countries that see our wealth. We have the "oohs" and "aahs" of countries that see how much excess we have.
Spoiler:

ShilohtheCrazyCatLady
Noob
Noob
Emwok wrote:I've heard lots of good things about NTB, but I haven't really listened to any of their songs until now. I thoroughly enjoyed that song (might have a new band to listen to :D). I did a little bit of research and found out that they as people are Christians but if I understood this correctly, their songs generally aren't about Christianity. In light of this, I think that it is a rebuke to America. America is the richest country in the world (I think), so our citizens live quite comfortably even if they're relatively poor. On the other hand, citizens of third-world countries have such poor living conditions that those who live in America live like kings in comparison. We have the "oohs" and the "aahs" of other countries who see our technology. We have the "oohs" and "aahs" of countries that see our wealth. We have the "oohs" and "aahs" of countries that see how much excess we have.
I'm glad I could help you find a new band to listen to! :D I never thought about that, You might be spot on with that one.
ajrp
Noob
Noob
I really like their music!