Last CD/Digital Album You Bought?

Eternalife4ever
Noob
Noob
MXPX...not my fave but it was a blast from the past.
awesomerandomgamer99
Are you human?: Yes!
I haven't bought any lately but my grandma got me the Super Mario Galaxy soundtrack. GREAT MUSIC!!! :thumbup:
EchoDelta
Gamer
Gamer
I know I said I'd likely not buy another CD again thanks to Spotify but recently bought Manafest: The Chase (digital).
LegoFan560
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
Manic Drive: VIP
First two tracks are amazing. Everything else is less so, but still great to listen to.
@Cheryl: Thanks for a wonderful community. It is a pleasure and honor to be a part of it.

"Well then, carry on chaps."
-Deepfreeze32

"it's not malware guys it's linux ;)"
-ccgr

"Go play outside. That's what I'm going to do now."
-ccgr
robert8555
Noob
Noob
The last CD I bought was Carrie Underwood I can not name the album for i was like 10 years old and I 21 year old and I no long have it do to some things in life
wulfiedude14
Noob
Noob
I got a CD of piano versions of a bunch of songs related to New York City.
ScotchRobbins
VIP Member
VIP Member
Tripled up yesterday at the record store. Brought home "King of the Beach" by Wavves, "Lazareto" by Jack White, and "...For The Whole World To See" by Death. This was after getting "The Physical World" by Death From Above 1979.

So many CDs!
[Insert witty afterthought here]
SilverGMike777
Noob
Noob
The last CD I bought was "Live Life Loud" by Hawk Nelson
LegoFan560
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
Veggie Rocks! Really fun to listen to.

@Cheryl: Thanks for a wonderful community. It is a pleasure and honor to be a part of it.

"Well then, carry on chaps."
-Deepfreeze32

"it's not malware guys it's linux ;)"
-ccgr

"Go play outside. That's what I'm going to do now."
-ccgr
_HappyPanda_
Noob
Noob
'Twas a Michael Jackson CD
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Dancing Dad from Earthbound Papas - came with a signed photo of Nobuo Uematsu!
selderane
Gamer
Gamer
Three soundtracks from La-La Land Records: Starhawk, Empire of the Sun, and Independence Day.
Everything above this sentence is opinion and worth precisely what was paid for it.
Everything below this sentence is indisputable fact as verified by scientists, philosophers, scholars, clergy, and David Bowie.

If Star Wars: Destiny is a CCG, X-Wing is an LCG.
fearon14
Noob
Noob
Last actually cd I bought or at least asked for. I think it was of a boy singer when I was 5 years old. His name was Benjermin something. I also have a cd that was like 2001 best hits or something. Might have been my sisters though.
markseven
Noob
Noob
I mentioned in the New Member Introductions thread that my favorite Christian group was probably Casting Crowns because there aren't many songs on the CDs of theirs that I have heard that I will skip through. That said, there has been a song I've heard on Christian radio probably a dozen times altogether over the last couple years at least that I did not know the name of and the name/artist was never given after the song was played. I heard it yesterday on the way home from work and was able to write some of the lyrics down on my forearm while I was waiting. I got enough of it to be able to google my partial lyric and learn that the song I like so much is "Forgiven" by Relient K. I also learned on Google that the album (ok, CD lol... I still have trouble not calling them albums when I'm talking about them. I was born in 1957. CDs are MUCH more convenient for listening to in the car LOL! Record players probably wouldn't work so well for that lol) is titled "Five Score and Seven Years Ago." I plan to buy that CD at Mardel's in Abilene tomorrow if they have it. I'll order it if they don't. What initially attracted me to the song wasn't the lyrics, but the beat and the music which reminds me greatly of the band "U2". Turns out I like the lyrics too. I don't know if I will like every song on the album and haven't bothered to listen to a couple more songs I have seen off that album on Google. I'll take my chances lol. :wink:
stormraider12
Noob
Noob
big weekend hackney 2014