"Live Like We're Alive" <--- Nevertheless
"Stand Up" <--- Everyday Sunday

Got both for a grand total of $6. 8)
shy_guy
newcement wrote:I just bought:

"Live Like We're Alive" <--- Nevertheless
"Stand Up" <--- Everyday Sunday

Got both for a grand total of $6. 8)
Whoa, that's a really good deal... Isn't Nevertheless' cd fairly new? I thought it just came out in the past few months... LUCKY! haha, I paid the full price of $11.99 for mine :)

Well I just bought Red - End of Silence... Not bad... Not bad at all...
newcement
VIP Member
VIP Member
shy_guy wrote:Whoa, that's a really good deal... Isn't Nevertheless' cd fairly new? I thought it just came out in the past few months... LUCKY! haha, I paid the full price of $11.99 for mine :)

Well I just bought Red - End of Silence... Not bad... Not bad at all...
Yeah, it is new. I know, I got quite a steal on it. Thank you, eBay...

Red is a good cd. It doesn't have the lasting appeal like Classic Crime does...but it's still good.

I also just won an auction on Greeley Estates' album "Far From The Lies". I usually don't buy "screamo" albums...but this one sounded good and it was only a few bucks.

You know, I just noticed that I joined just a day before you did, shy_guy. You're a veteran...just like me. :wink:
shy_guy
Haha, a veteran eh? Well that's cool.

I never even thought of buying CD's off of Ebay... I'll have to give it a look. Were the CD's you got in good condition and everything? I haven't ordered anything off Ebay so I'm curious what the fuss is about, but I'm a little apprehensive.
newcement
VIP Member
VIP Member
shy_guy wrote:Haha, a veteran eh? Well that's cool.

I never even thought of buying CD's off of Ebay... I'll have to give it a look. Were the CD's you got in good condition and everything? I haven't ordered anything off Ebay so I'm curious what the fuss is about, but I'm a little apprehensive.
Well, I haven't received them yet, but I've always had good experiences in the past.

I've bought CD's off of Amazon too. All but one of them were in great condition. The last one's case was pretty beat up and the CD was scratched up, but it was good enough to rip from, so I was fine with it. (Plus I only paid a couple bucks for it...)

But, yeah, I'd recommend buying stuff off of Amazon or eBay. You can save a LOT of money that way. Or make a lot of money for that matter.

In my eBay selling career, I've had two sales that stand out pretty significantly. First was the Intellivision that I bought for $3 at an estate sale and sold for $45 on eBay. Next, was my broken XBOX which I sold for $60.

In conclusion, I would recommend both eBay and Amazon. Both are safe places to buy and sell...just make sure to check the seller's feedback rating. :wink:
USoldier_Gal
i dont need to ever buy CDs again ... Thank goodness !
I just get my songs from my itunes store ... and put em on my ipod
I am His Possesion .. He is my Obsession
satjome
Noob
Noob
Yes, Jonah3:3's debut is good!
good buy there newcement! ebay+amazon rock!
I like sound and spirit, i get free cd's *buy1 get 4 free...*
if you want the ultimate deal from them contact me via PM, i get 3-5 free if ya join, plus you get buy one get 11 free....and the one you buy, you can use coupons with so getting 16 cd's for 18 + 2.79 shipping per cd
please? guys, think about it...16 for the price of one, ends up being 70-80 including shipping for 16 cds..
shy_guy
USoldier_Gal wrote:i dont need to ever buy CDs again ... Thank goodness !
I just get my songs from my itunes store ... and put em on my ipod
I did that for a while too, but I actually missed having the booklets and cases. Itunes is good, but I still prefer to buy the cds and rip them to my iPod.
newcement
VIP Member
VIP Member
satjome wrote:Yes, Jonah3:3's debut is good!
good buy there newcement! ebay+amazon rock!
I like sound and spirit, i get free cd's *buy1 get 4 free...*
if you want the ultimate deal from them contact me via PM, i get 3-5 free if ya join, plus you get buy one get 11 free....and the one you buy, you can use coupons with so getting 16 cd's for 18 + 2.79 shipping per cd
please? guys, think about it...16 for the price of one, ends up being 70-80 including shipping for 16 cds..
Yeah, we have an account with Sound and Spirit as well. But unless they're having a sale (which is pretty often) they're a bit of a ripoff.

And I'm with shy_guy on this one. It's always cool to have a cd collection...instead of just a bunch of downloads. 8)
shy_guy
newcement wrote: And I'm with shy_guy on this one. It's always cool to have a cd collection...instead of just a bunch of downloads. 8)
Yes! Someone's with me on something! I so happy.

And now with my eyes opened to buying CDs on ebay and amazon, they are actually cheaper than buying the whole CD on iTunes (which usually runs up around $11-15 depending on the amount of songs or if there's extras).
newcement
VIP Member
VIP Member
shy_guy wrote:Yes! Someone's with me on something! I so happy.

And now with my eyes opened to buying CDs on ebay and amazon, they are actually cheaper than buying the whole CD on iTunes (which usually runs up around $11-15 depending on the amount of songs or if there's extras).
*swings watch back and forth* Amazon and eBay are your friends, shy_guy. Your friends.

Anyways, yeah, eBay and Amazon are great for people like me, who don't want to wipe out their savings on CDs. (at the rate that I buy CD's, it's very possible...) :D
newcement
VIP Member
VIP Member
Okay, Greeley Estates' "Far From The Lies" arrived today.

As did, Nevertheless' "Live Like We're Alive" and Everyday Sunday's "Stand Up".

I listened to some of ES. They're alright. Not really hard enough for me...

I'm listening to Estates right now. They're good. I like them...

I haven't listened to Nevertheless, yet, but I will...I will...
newcement
VIP Member
VIP Member
Nevertheless' "Live Like We're Alive" is a great CD. Personal favorites include: "Time", "Live Like We're Alive", "The Real", and "Losing Innocence". I would recommend picking it up, especially if you can get it on the cheap. :wink:
shy_guy
newcement wrote:Nevertheless' "Live Like We're Alive" is a great CD. Personal favorites include: "Time", "Live Like We're Alive", "The Real", and "Losing Innocence". I would recommend picking it up, especially if you can get it on the cheap. :wink:
I second that.

Not quite as good lyrically as other bands like Relient K, but very catchy.

I just bought A New Found Glory's newest CD. Not bad at all.
Kendrik
CCGR addict
Are you human?: Yes!
Until last week, I haven't bought a physical CD in quite some time. Well, over the last week I've purchased:

Emery - The Weak's End
Emery - The Question Deluxe Edition (already owned the original version, but the deluxe edition is actually that good)
A grab bag of 30 Tooth and Nail CDs for $25. I'm not sure what all is going to be in this "grab bag," but T&N usually puts out decent stuff, so it's probably a good deal.
Mat Kearney - Nothing Left to Lose

I'm trying to find The Brothers Martin locally, but I'm not having much luck. Oh well, buying straight from T&N gets more money to the artist and record label.

I think I've spent a lot of money on music lately, but supporting good Christian music is important to me. Besides, I needed some new music.