Anyone know any cool Christian rock bands?

xbox650
Gamer
Gamer
Are you human?: Yes!
DeadManReedeemed wrote:
xbox650 wrote:Relient K: Forget and not slowdown.

DO IT! or at lest listen to the demos. ITS AMAZING O,O

Dude, we know. Please pick another band for him to listen to (if you know any other besides reliant k. lol)
by the sound of your voice, you make it sound as if its been said 20 times or somthing. -_- I only see twice, by JOJ650s and my self.
I was just saying if he dose Relient K, he should do album Forget and not slowdown.

PS, I listen to maybe 7 or 8 bands. not including non-band music of witch I have lots of albums of. :mrgreen:
"Even if the morrow is barren of promises,
Nothing shall forestall my return."

- Genesis Rhapsodos.
TripExistence
donkey
Are you human?: Not likely
xbox650 wrote:PS, I listen to maybe 7 or 8 bands. not including non-band music of witch I have lots of albums of. :mrgreen:
Orodrist
CCGR addict
Location: Surrounded by blood and bathed in fire on a frozen lake
When that numbers about seventy or eighty...then you can brag
I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do - Robert A Heinlein

Courage ~ Discipline ~ Fidelity ~ Honor ~ Hospitality ~ Industriousness ~ Perseverance ~ Self Reliance ~
DeadManReedeemed
CCGR addict
Okay, we're here to help find Christian bands not brag about numbers.
“The humble sinner will sometimes be interpreted as one of the filthiest in the eyes of man yet immersed in the eyes of God, and this is due to the volition of honesty regarding his own corruption.”

― Criss Jami
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
A valid purnt. And really, there's no shame in sticking to the music you enjoy. If that's 7-8 bands, then no problem. :D

Forget and Not Slow Down however, is an amazing album. No complaints, once I got used to a sound that's atypical to Relient K.

The Letter Black, Third Day, Anberlin, and Thousand Foot Krutch are also gewd.
Deepfreeze32 wrote:
Chozon1 wrote:I would also second many of the ones listed here, especially Demo Hunter.
Sounds more like a hipster music column than a rock band. :P

I second(Third?) House of Heroes. And even though you already know them, Switchfoot. Oh so good.
P.S. I hat U. -_-

:lol:
DeadManReedeemed
CCGR addict
Don't hate.
“The humble sinner will sometimes be interpreted as one of the filthiest in the eyes of man yet immersed in the eyes of God, and this is due to the volition of honesty regarding his own corruption.”

― Criss Jami
ArchAngel
CCGR addict
Pew Pew Pew. Science.

RoA: Kratimos/Lycan
UnHuman: Tim
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
I don't srs face hate Dr. Phreeze. :D
xbox650
Gamer
Gamer
he said "hat" not hate. thinks he was trying to be funny.
"Even if the morrow is barren of promises,
Nothing shall forestall my return."

- Genesis Rhapsodos.
DeadManReedeemed
CCGR addict
Try listening to...darn I forgot.........

― Criss Jami
TripExistence
donkey
Are you human?: Not likely
It's not really typically my thing, but I still find myself really enjoying needtobreathe's albums. I heartily recommend The Outsiders, but pretty much any of their CDs are quality.
DeadManReedeemed
CCGR addict
The Overseer(?)

― Criss Jami
_bloodborn01_
Noob
Noob
The only Christian rock band i listen to is Disciple im more in to Christian metal. Check out Oh Sleeper, Demon Hunter, Inhale/Exhale, Underoath, As I Lay Dying. Or if you are into Hip hop Lecrae, Trip lee, Tedeshi, Da Truth, Flame
Check out my online Bible study http://www.bloodborn01.livejournal.com
DeadManReedeemed
CCGR addict
_bloodborn01_ wrote:The only Christian rock band i listen to is Disciple im more in to Christian metal. Check out Oh Sleeper, Demon Hunter, Inhale/Exhale, Underoath, As I Lay Dying. Or if you are into Hip hop Lecrae, Trip lee, Tedeshi, Da Truth, Flame

and KJ-52 and Manafest:

And if you like Christian music that makes clean fun seem possible, then Family Force 5 is a good choice

― Criss Jami
_bloodborn01_
Noob
Noob
Check out the Showdown. Theres a local band here thats really good. One of my best friends plays guitar for them, At A Downfall they have a couple albums
Check out my online Bible study http://www.bloodborn01.livejournal.com