Last CD/Digital Album You Bought?

Emma4417
Noob
Noob
The last CD I remember buying, which was a long time ago, was Taylor Swift's album Red.
jacknikola
Noob
Noob
Does listening to an album without buying it count? "Into the North" by The Dreadnoughts is a pretty good album.

Code: Select all

Being = (Follower of the True Word) ? Good : Evil;
chocoholic93
Noob
Noob
Haven't got a single CD to my name. I however would love to get Muse's whole collection.
rebeccarochelle22
Noob
Noob
I havent bought a CD in a long time, but I bought Adam Laverdire's This is Revival (my worship leader released this CD)

TrigunX89 wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2006 9:58 am Like the title suggests, what was the last CD you bought? I've seen this topic appear in other forums, so I thought we could try it out here.

As I said in the Project 86 thread, I got their "Songs to Burn Your Bridges By" album. Good stuff.
PumiiH
Noob
Noob
I wonder when the CD's go completely out of style like the forms did. Most of the things nowadays lack even the slot to put it in.
BattleMaster19
Noob
Noob
None, but I have been listening to a lot of Christian contemporary music on Spotify.
ToasterTacos
Noob
Noob
Hmmm ARK
genius1302
Noob
Noob
The most recent ones are Citizen of Heaven by Tauren Wells, Future by Jordan Feliz, and The Elements by TobyMac. I got them all at the same time.
ArcticGamer_
Noob
Noob
Last one I remember having was one by TobyMac
bolsen
Noob
Noob
Who buys CDs anymore? Last one I bought maybe was Phantom of the Opera at a used CD store in the late 90s. Maybe it was Throwing Copper (?) by Live (not particularly virtuous).
PYROPEGUIN
Noob
Noob
Hey.
I hope I put the intro in the right place...and clicking the link to the Songs thread didn't work for me... kind of the same gist, so I'll roll with it :}

The last CD I bought was at Nation Prayer Day, years ago; a friend and his family went to Philly and there was a singer there, but I forget his name. I liked his stuff in person -- lots of well-balanced bass -- but his CD music wasn't as...exciting.

I saw that Petra was mentioned by some of you -- Cheers! And yeah, I dig the usual Comatose, Not Gonna Die Tonight, Skillet stuff; as well as some of the lighter RED and even some Disciple, though I shy away from the heavier metal. Among secular tastes, Sabaton: The Last Stand has been a favorite lately. There's nothing quite as exciting as pumping a fist, screaming "SPARTA!"; or chanting "Death from above, it's an army of kings!" from Charge of the Winged Hussars.

Also fun are high fantasy sountracks. LotR always deserves a mention, as well as some of the stuff put out by Clamavi De Profundis. Whether you like Elves, Dwarves, or Angels, listen to these people! :)
Knaptihuved
Noob
Noob
Wow, I think the last one was by Matthew West when we went to see him in concert a while back.
Damien316803
Noob
Noob
The last samurai