What was the last movie you watched?

Fred1000000
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
I watched a few little bits of Titanic. It was my Mom and my sis who were primarily watching it, but I glanced at it a few times.
Current Kudos: 135
Cool Points: 2
Awards: Most Crazy Batcrap Insane Poster
ChickenSoup
CCGR addict
Are you human?: Yes!
That was disturbing, Titanic... I had a few disturbing nanoseconds of the picture of the naked lady....

ASYLUM?! I HAVE A NEW ENTRY, MY NAME IS SOUPHEAD AND I NEED THERAPY...
My name is ChickenSoup and I have several flavors in which you may be interested
Kilnard
Gamer
Gamer
I'd have put you in there a while ago. I just watched the Alfred Hitcock movie, Sabatoge
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it."
- Mark Twain
TrigunX89
40-Year-Old Virgin. Uhh, that's all I have to say right now.
James Sunderland
Noob
Noob
TrigunX89 wrote:40-Year-Old Virgin. Uhh, that's all I have to say right now.
Funny movie, but yeah... I hope for your sake it was the rated version...
blog - contains some adult language"Alcohol. The cause of, and solution to, all of life's problems." - Homer Simpson
Ratrap99
Noob
Noob
That is a pretty good movie, I thought. You know what you are getting into by the title, so if it offended you I have to ask what you were expecting? I think the underlying message is something that most people here can get behind, though. He had every opportunity to get some meaningless sex but that isn't what he was after. He respected women and he was looking for love. He waited for marriage and was happier for it in the end.

Yes, the humor is lowbrow at times and it isn't something I would want to watch with my mother, but I have to give it credit for being something with actual heart when it would have been so easy to make something completely trashy.
<b>Latest Review:</b> <a href="http://ccgr.org/modules.php?name=MRevie ... 66">Dragon Quest VIII</a>
<b>Comming Soon:</b> Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones
Katur
Into the Blue
now know as.........
Into the Bleh
stupid movie.

I dont need punctuation!
fingolfin
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
yeah... that movie seemed to be made just to get Jessica Alba in a bikini...
It was pretty meh...
I love my Wii.
James Sunderland
Noob
Noob
Ratrap99 wrote:That is a pretty good movie, I thought. You know what you are getting into by the title, so if it offended you I have to ask what you were expecting? I think the underlying message is something that most people here can get behind, though. He had every opportunity to get some meaningless sex but that isn't what he was after. He respected women and he was looking for love. He waited for marriage and was happier for it in the end.

Yes, the humor is lowbrow at times and it isn't something I would want to watch with my mother, but I have to give it credit for being something with actual heart when it would have been so easy to make something completely trashy.
Oh, I enjoyed the movie... I just didn't care for the unrated version. I'm usually not one to complain about crude humor, but there were one or two parts that were a little over the top. I also thought it was starting to drag towards the end (it's 17 minutes longer than the theatrical cut). But I liked the overall message of the movie.
blog - contains some adult language"Alcohol. The cause of, and solution to, all of life's problems." - Homer Simpson
Fred1000000
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
Last movie I watched was A Time to Kill.
Current Kudos: 135
Cool Points: 2
Awards: Most Crazy Batcrap Insane Poster
IceMedic
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
Oliver Twist (he was such a cute little boy)
TrigunX89
About 40 Year Old Virgin: Yes, I watched the rated version. It wasn't as bad as I would have guessed. It's the kind of movie you're emberassed to laugh at with certain company though. (I certainly wouldn't watch it with my parents, or some other people I know.) It did have a surprisingly good ending, and overall it was a very funny movie, which I can sadly relate to.
WyrmSlayer
Gamer
Gamer
Les Miserables..... with Liam Neeson in it... :o

Pretty good watch..

http://wyrmslayer.listal.com
Back By Popular Demand: :o
IceMedic
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
Yea thats a good movie :)
I watched The Legend of Zorro last night ... its good but a bit draggy
CrystalSeraphim
I saw the unrated version. Of course, I haven't seen the rated version so I don't know what was added and what was already there.

All the same, I had some great LOL moments.
Digital SLR fund:

Have: $220.75

need: about $800