Die Hard 2: Die Harder
Die Hard with a Vengeance
The Avengers
Captain America

and most of Kiki's Delivery Service.
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
The Die Hard series is on my "must watch movies" list, in the action file.

I watched, over the week with my cousin and dad:

Batman Begins
The Dark Knight
Spiderman
Spiderman 2

I always think I love the Spiderman movies, and I watch them and just sort of...cringe. Spiderman, I think, was never meant to be so somnolent...I always think of him as being sort of the "annoying little brother" of superheroes. XD

Batman Begins is still one of my favorite movies, and I always think I love TDK, but it too makes me cringe (though for entirely different reasons. The Joker is, when you think about it, a mindlessly terrifying baddie in that movie. O_o).
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Are you human?: Yes!
The Extraordinary Adventures of Adele Blanc-Sec

While I'm not familiar with the books that this movie is based on, it does make me curious about them. Instead of introducing the main character (or plot) right away the movie starts off slowly by introducing the supporting characters and their roles in this early 1900's adventure. The special effects and visuals are top notch though I find many of the characters have exaggerated features. The audio is a mixed bag with the obvious dubbing and the narrators volume should have been normalized to make it blend in with the movie a bit more. The background music is enchanting and makes me wish I could understand the French lyrics. The voice acting is good and the English translation is spot on with swearing and all. The movie is rated PG and has some (fully clothed) passionate scenes and violence. Younger kids may get frightened with the walking and talking mummies, but those were the highlight of the film.
thelegend2004
Noob
Noob
Despicable Me 2 was hilarious!
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
My Little Pony Equestria Girls

My son is not a brony.

However...my two daughters really enjoyed My Little Pony Equestria Girls. The story teaches about the power of friendship as Twilight Sparkle ventures out to a new world and tries to reclaim her crown that was stolen from her in the Crystal Empire. The humor is good as Twilight Sparkle tries to adjust to becoming a human and fitting into a new school with human like versions of her pony friends. There's plenty of singing and dancing with catchy pop music and the voice acting is well done. The artwork is similar to the cartoon series which I'm sure my daughters will now want to see more of. If you have girls, they'll love this movie.
Orodrist
CCGR addict
Location: Surrounded by blood and bathed in fire on a frozen lake
Oh gods, they made them human now? Because there wasn't enough anthro-34 around....
I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do - Robert A Heinlein

Courage ~ Discipline ~ Fidelity ~ Honor ~ Hospitality ~ Industriousness ~ Perseverance ~ Self Reliance ~
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
in this movie, yes
Isabella202
Noob
Noob
I think it was The Lone Ranger. Amazing movie! With my favorite actor Johnny Depp
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
http://www.redlinethefilm.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

While most Christian films are low budget and show it, Red Line has great special effects, actors and is quite the thrill ride. Unlike other Christian films, this movie is not preachy or tacky. While it does praise virtue, the message it's trying to share is the insecurity of today's subway systems. Red Line is about a terrorist attack on a subway that blasts apart a train taking many lives in the explosion and impact. The survivors are left to fend for themselves and doubt each other's intentions when they realize that the bomber is among them. I'd say more, but I don't want to spoil anything. This is a movie you have to experience for yourself.
AnnieBoo13
Noob
Noob
The movie called Unconditional
monkeydance
Noob
Noob
Last movie I watched: Despicable Me 2.
"For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope." -Jeremiah 29:11
Sub
Noob
Noob
Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica Movie 2 [anime]

I was pretty dissapointed being a great fan of the series.
They pasted 6 episodes from the series after another and called it a movie.
Corpfox
- Elysium

Great sci-fi film.

ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Turbo - much better than the video game!!!!
TripExistence
donkey
Are you human?: Not likely
I just saw Joss Whedon's Much Ado About Nothing and I loved it. It's not for everyone but it was pretty much everything I wanted out of his take.