What was the last movie you watched?

Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
TripExistence wrote:Oh, no, that's fine. I would tentatively say that about myself. And I grew up on those! I legitimately think they're great and have great memories of seeing them at the theater. I don't think I even hated the third one, despite all of its problems.

I think it might just be that there's so many of them now, I've allowed myself to become disillusioned by them. :P On the bright side, I get to see Thor 2 this weekend for the first time. YISSS
I did too, and I thought the first one was amazing. XD But I think the problem is that I just like the newer version so much better...and I just really don't like Toby MacGuire.
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Are you human?: Yes!
Saving Mr Banks, sad but good
N1ghtBreak3r
Watched God's Not Dead with some peeps from my church.
TripExistence
donkey
Are you human?: Not likely
Chozon1 wrote:I did too, and I thought the first one was amazing. XD But I think the problem is that I just like the newer version so much better...and I just really don't like Toby MacGuire.
I was sure I wrote out a long-ish reply to this and now I can't find it...oh well.

Last movie I saw was Thor 2. I liked it quite a lot, actually (*whispers* more than Cap 2). It wasn't anything mindblowing, but it was an entertaining way to spend an evening.

AND last night I watched this gem. Time well spent.
N1ghtBreak3r
As my kid would say: "minions --moon!" (As opposed to "puhple minions")
GoHabsGoQC
Noob
Noob
TripExistence wrote:I've heard The First Avenger being called many things but tasteless hasn't been one of them. Care to elaborate?

Also, I'm probably in the minority about the sequel. That being said, GSP's scene lasts for maybe 10-15 minutes tops near the beginning, so don't hold out too much hope for that one.
I'm really late sorry :o . I'd need to rewatch it to really elaborate. I just don't remember anything about it but not liking it and expecting everything that happened. Maybe it was just the external factors (they can really change perceptions of a movie) but nothing stood out for me as far as I can remember.
Last edited by GoHabsGoQC on Mon Apr 21, 2014 5:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GoHabsGoQC
Noob
Noob
The last movie I watched was Life of Pi. I really liked it and all the creativity involved. Piscine Molitor Patel... :lol:
EVAC_Chopper
Noob
Noob
Captain America was an EPIC movie!
EVAC_Chopper
Noob
Noob
I am also watching Marvel's "Agents of Shield". Pretty good show. It has a good plot and great characters. It also connects with the movies pretty well. Has anyone else seen the show?
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
There's a thread about it here:

viewtopic.php?f=60&t=17474" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
EVAC_Chopper
Noob
Noob
"For the sinning I committed I should have paid that price
But I didn't cause the Father went and gave that Christ
What love is this? To send His own
To die for sin and take us home
Got me feeling good forget my feelings
When you hear the story about the hero dying for the villain"

Andy Mineo - One Sixteen

#amen #thegoodlife #triplee
EvergreenAcademy101
Noob
Noob
I think the last movie I watch recently was The Count of Monte Cristo. One of my favorites.
EVAC_Chopper
Noob
Noob
Awesome sermon in church today about the greatness of God. God is bigger than all of our problems and fears. :)
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
The Hornet's Nest

A very powerful and scary look at the Afghanistan war from a journalist who was surrounded by enemy forces for nine days. Very real, very scary, I highly recommend watching this before enlisting in the armed services! Since it's an accurate documentary there is some foul language. Truth be told, I'm honestly not sure what I would be saying if I had real bullets whizzing past me! Definitely not a movie for kids, but for everyone else this film will open your eyes to what war looks and feels like and how strong of a bond soldiers have with one another and how precious life is and how we should appreciate our freedom that these heroes gave their lives for.

I'm grateful for these brave soldiers and pray that the people in Afghanistan are liberated and get to enjoy the liberties we take for granted. Please pray for the soldiers risking their lives and for the innocents impacted by this war.
AStrongerFellow
Noob
Noob
Can't remember, but I want to see God's Not Dead. I have heard great things from my friends.
Holly_Hamilton wrote:Just saw Captian America 2. It was very cool. Just as good as the first one.
I haven't seen that yet, but I also heard that was amazing!