What was the last movie you watched?

J.K. Riki
Saw Spiderman Homecoming yesterday evening with friends. It was alright. I'm far over superhero movies at this point, and frankly any universe where they flaunt the Avengers seems stupid because Thor exists so Thor should just walk in and easily defeat any villain that normal super heroes (or even regular heroes!) have any trouble with. As a result, I couldn't get behind Spiderman essentially walking into danger himself for no good reason. But it was fun as long as you ignore that stuff, I guess. I wouldn't watch it again.
boardinmike96
Noob
Noob
Sounds kind of silly for my age, but I went and saw Cars 3 a couple weeks ago with my brother. It was a very inspirational and honestly worth the ticket to regal.
J.K. Riki
boardinmike96 wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2017 5:51 pm Sounds kind of silly for my age, but I went and saw Cars 3 a couple weeks ago with my brother. It was a very inspirational and honestly worth the ticket to regal.
Good animation works for anyone of any age. That it's "for kids" is the mark of a bad film.
FemaleGamer88
Noob
Noob
I watched Sherlock Holmes (the first one). Robert Downey Jr sure played the part of that character. x3
Starfire11
Saw Spiderman Homecoming yesterday, and it was better than I expected. It was nice to see it in the theater, but if I were to watch it again I would do Redbox or the library.
It wasn't that scary or violent (I think Captain America: The First Avenger is kinda intense and more violent). Deserved it's 93% on Rotten Tomatoes.
pokernutz86
Noob
Noob
The last movie that i watched would have been was Walking Tall with Dwayne Johnson.
ZanySauce
Gamer
Gamer
I just saw Star Trek V in the truck on my road trip. It was kind of a weird movie.
AKA ZanyAmoeba :mrgreen:

Ask Amoeba is now officially defunct. Sorry :(

Yet God has made everything beautiful for its own time. He has planted eternity in the human heart, but even so, people cannot see the whole scope of God’s work from beginning to end.
Ecclesiastes 3:11 NLT
Jason397a
Noob
Noob
Last GOOD movie I watched was Star Trek Into Darkness. That scene where the large ship with the subwoofer sound- it was amazing!
Keksikissa
Noob
Noob
hmm. i thing ot was wan ow the james bonds. maeby golden gun
jonlumley
Noob
Noob
Spiderman Homecoming
ChibiW0lf
Noob
Noob
Boss Baby, a story about a brother and a super cool Baby (with a briefcase) who need to learn to get along so that they can save the baby Industry and themselves.
MayorEmma
Noob
Noob
ummm the last movie i saw was Moana. It had pretty awesome music :D
Tracy_GirlGaming
Noob
Noob
The last movie I watched was "Sing" I think. I watched it with my little siblings. They absolutely love it. I'm not really into TV or video games too much. I'm doing this one to basically socialize with other christians or at least people who respect them.
naturegirl123321
Noob
Noob
The last movie i watched i only saw the end of, it was called Common Chorus. Before that, i watched Spirit Bear, where a boy strives to stop a lumber industry from cutting down trees where an endangered bear lives.
Ariana_Kat_304
Noob
Noob
The last movie I watched was "Guardians Of The Galaxy" (the 1st one)