What was the last movie you watched?

LaughCrafter
Noob
Noob
LaughCrafter here again. Hmmm... What was the last movie I watched? That's a hard one, because there is so much filth on television that we cancelled out dish years ago. Let me think... *ponders* ... I think I watched The Lost Medallion a couple of days ago with the kids. A pretty good film that's God centered. Be careful what you let into your kid's lives, parents. What goes in must come out. Remember, God's perfect religion calls for us to take care of the orphans and the widows and keep ourselves from becoming polluted by the world. It takes courage and endurance to do that, and Christ can give us both of those. Persevere, Chosen Ones! 9 posts to go! :)
Dr. Gym
Noob
Noob
The last movie I watched was Kung-pow :D .
Born2BWyld
Noob
Noob
Lord Of The Rings
Blaze116
Noob
Noob
Just watched two very different movies in the past few days. Storks, bizarre- I guess a bit cute? some weird stuff in it too that I won't get into, can't say Id waste my money buying it. the whole story idea had several holes in it, but it was umm.. unique. The other was Ben-Hur, the 2016, not the 1959 one- a really intriguing film. found out about it from a for king and country music video. tells the story of two brothers, one a roman, one a jew. fascinating plot, dealing with revenge. really, a bit unnecessarily violent at times, but it lends to the story, rather than taking away from it.
Vectorized
Noob
Noob
I watched "Drive" the other day. I've been trying to watch more Ryan Gosling movies before "Blade Runner: 2049" comes out, and I'm so glad I watched this one. The soundtrack is amazing, and the story really keeps you hooked the entire time.
Bman116
Noob
Noob
Finding Dory Saturday night, and The Lego Batman Movie the week before.
Aminuu
Noob
Noob
Star Wars. Such a great film franchise :D :D
werner719
Noob
Noob
Big Hero 6. My sister has the soundtrack. Fred is the funniest character! ~ Sir Silliness
Last edited by werner719 on Tue Apr 04, 2017 9:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
werner719
Noob
Noob
This is Sir Silliness' sister, Graciva Girl. The last movie I watched was Big Hero 6 with my brother, mom and Dad. I have the soundtrack and love to play #1 over and over again! :D
Nate_Dad
Noob
Noob
I did just watch Fantastic Beast and Where to Find Them. Nice spin on the Harry Potter world. Story is in 1930s (I think) New York.
I highly recommend this movie for those Harry Potter fans out there.
Joey_Roddy
Noob
Noob
The last movie I watched was GOD'S NOT DEAD 2.
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Are you human?: Yes!
Case for Christ - I enjoyed it more than the book!
cdbacon
Noob
Noob
Avengers
CraZy_Ernie
Noob
Noob
My family loves watching movies, doesn't matter if we've seen them before or not, some are worth watching again.

Last movie w/ my daughter (9y/o): Star Wars Rogue One
Last movie w/ my son (5y/o): Minions
Last movie w/ my wife: Princess Bride
KatyGirl07
Noob
Noob
I was watching the fantastic beasts movie but fell asleep