What was the last movie you watched?

Wolfgang
Gamer
Gamer
Spiderman 3

Parker was a freaking idiot the whole way through this. My sister and I got sick of watching him and just kept going to the scene select and looking for the action scenes. Those at least managed to look good.

D
"Love is immortal... Too bad you aren't." Magoichi Saika (Samurai Warriors 2)
Lazarus
CCGR addict

Having just rewatched Spiderman 3..

I completely agree.

:|

The Fantastic Four.

Full of fail.

F-minus. >_>
TheWampaKing
VIP Member
VIP Member
Spider-man 3 sucked beef. End fight was awesome, but it still sucked beef. (IMOIMOIMO)
"When the world flips you a Jeffrey, stroke the furry wall"
"IT'S LIKE GIBBERISH ONLY IT'S IN PRINT." - DeadManReedeemed
Lazarus
CCGR addict
Never back down.

I think it sucks even more than the first time I watched it. :shock: Totally, totally lame.
TripExistence
donkey
Are you human?: Not likely
RocknRolla - I guess it was pretty entertaining.

However, I'm starting to get tired of the consistency in which the movies I watch are filled with R-rated content.

B-
Wolfgang
Gamer
Gamer
I'm still trying to figure out why you even bothered to watch it again. I couldn't watch it straight through once.
"Love is immortal... Too bad you aren't." Magoichi Saika (Samurai Warriors 2)
Lazarus
CCGR addict
Law Abiding Citizen.

Wow.

A.
Orodrist
CCGR addict
Location: Surrounded by blood and bathed in fire on a frozen lake
Home Alone.

I was bet I couldn't watch this without laughing or smiling. I did. And gave the opposing party another reason to insist I was a soulless machine.

Which brings me to the next movie I watched.

Terminator Salvation.

Not completely horrible...but not great either.

B-
I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do - Robert A Heinlein

Courage ~ Discipline ~ Fidelity ~ Honor ~ Hospitality ~ Industriousness ~ Perseverance ~ Self Reliance ~
Obibear
VIP Member
VIP Member
Location: Dillon, Texas, helping Landry practice his field goal kicks.
The Dark Knight

It's been almost year and a half since I've seen this film, which I believe has given me a proper amount of time to digest all the hype I had built up inside me before and after it was released. Watch it with an open mind, so to speak.

I'm surprised. I saw flaws this time around. The first half hour of Dark Knight is far too structured and polished to the point that it doesn't breathe naturally. It's Nolan trying too hard to make the film something special, and it shows. It's when he turns the reins over to the Joker that everything clicks and I understand why I fell in love with this movie.

The other major issue I had was with Harvey Dent. I found his transformation to be completely unbelievable, totally cliche, and, ultimately, boring. I was almost yawning every time he was on the screen.

Greatest super hero movie of all time? Yeah. I'd say it still stands deserving of that title.

All it's cracked up to be? No. Not quite.

B+

Oh, I'm an Obibear. Yes, I'm an Obibear. I'm a yummy tummy funny lucky Obibear.

I'm a jelly bear. Cuz I'm an Obibear. I'm a movin' grovin' jammin' singin' Obibear.
GarthVader
VIP Member
VIP Member
Wolfgang wrote:I'm still trying to figure out why you even bothered to watch it again. I couldn't watch it straight through once.
Yeah, we briefly watched it on TV the other day (for the second time). We just made fun of it the whole time. It was great. :mrgreen:

But now... they are making a 4th. >_<
Orodrist wrote:Home Alone.

I was bet I couldn't watch this without laughing or smiling. I did. And gave the opposing party another reason to insist I was a soulless machine.
But you are a soulless machine.
TripExistence
donkey
Are you human?: Not likely
GarthVader wrote:
Wolfgang wrote:I'm still trying to figure out why you even bothered to watch it again. I couldn't watch it straight through once.
Yeah, we briefly watched it on TV the other day (for the second time). We just made fun of it the whole time. It was great. :mrgreen:

Can't figure out if he's referring to Spider-Man 3 or Never Back Down. Both horrible, horrible movies.
Bruce_Campbell
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
Brothers - good performances all around, but it's a forgettable movie overall. B

The Hangover - So far, its my favorite movie this year. A
A vegan atheist walks into a bar. Bartender says "Hey, are you a vegan atheist? Just kidding, you've mentioned it like eight times already."
Deepfreeze32
Site Admin
Site Admin
Are you human?: Yes!
Location: On the run from Johnny Law; ain't no trip to Cleveland
A Christmas Carol (The new one with Jim Carrey)

Well, it was an alright interpretation of the story.

Though, the 3D modeling on Scrooge was some of the best I've seen my whole life.

yes, better than Pixar. Though, the best modeling was on Scrooge, the others were pretty standard.

In the end, it's just another interpretation of the classic story, rendered in nice 3D.

Though, I don't care for the story that much, so meh.

B
Lazarus
CCGR addict
Zombieland.

Awesome. 8)

A.

Tropic Thunder.

Epic fail.

F.

Good Will Hunting.

Meh.

E.

The Proposal.

Yes, I watched it. And I'm still more manly than Oro. 8)
GarthVader
VIP Member
VIP Member
TripExistence wrote:
GarthVader wrote:

Can't figure out if he's referring to Spider-Man 3 or Never Back Down. Both horrible, horrible movies.
SM3 :wink:
Deepfreeze32 wrote:A Christmas Carol (The new one with Jim Carrey)

Well, it was an alright interpretation of the story.

Though, the 3D modeling on Scrooge was some of the best I've seen my whole life.

yes, better than Pixar. Though, the best modeling was on Scrooge, the others were pretty standard.
You know that the animation was done right over the top of the real actors, right? That's why it looks so good.