What was the last TV show you watched?

TripExistence
donkey
Are you human?: Not likely
Drewsov wrote:Wow. That's pretty sad, Zak. Both Colbert and The Daily Show have some of the smartest humor on TV.
QFT

I actually like the Daily Show better...I like Colbert, but a whole show devoted to him? :/
Drewsov
CCGR addict
A whole show devoted to him = TOTALLY AWESOME!

XD
http://exculpate.wordpress.com - Updated 2.10.12

You were telling him about Buddha, you were telling him about Mohammed in the same breath. You never mentioned one time the Man who came and died a criminal’s death...
Obibear
VIP Member
VIP Member
Location: Dillon, Texas, helping Landry practice his field goal kicks.
I seriously do not understand the humor of those two. Well...I sort of like Colbert. But. Jon Stewart? It's loud and obnoxious and not very clever at all. It's surface humor. The stuff that just about anyone could think of, but he has the opportunity to do it all on television.

If I want awesome political satire, I'm going with the Onion.

Oh, I'm an Obibear. Yes, I'm an Obibear. I'm a yummy tummy funny lucky Obibear.

I'm a jelly bear. Cuz I'm an Obibear. I'm a movin' grovin' jammin' singin' Obibear.
newcement
VIP Member
VIP Member
The Onion is great. haha.

I really like Colbert too, but yeah, Daily Show just doesn't do it for me, either...
Bruce_Campbell
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
The Daily Show is usually pretty good stuff. I watch it about once a week or so. Here's one of the best clips I've seen on there: http://www.thedailyshow.com/video/index ... ender-card

I prefer Colbert, though. He's hilarious.
A vegan atheist walks into a bar. Bartender says "Hey, are you a vegan atheist? Just kidding, you've mentioned it like eight times already."
Sabercrazy
Gamer
Gamer
Abbott and Costello Funniest Routines:Volume 1
"America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves." - Abraham Lincoln

"An optimist is a man whom knows God will provide." - Me
Bruce_Campbell
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
Finished the last 5 episodes of The Wire: Season 2 in one sitting. My eyeballs are screaming for mercy. Great season though.
A vegan atheist walks into a bar. Bartender says "Hey, are you a vegan atheist? Just kidding, you've mentioned it like eight times already."
Obibear
VIP Member
VIP Member
Wow. That's intense, Bruce. 5 episodes straight of even my most favorite show will usually do me in. :lol:

It came. I have it. Season 7 of Buffy. I watched the first episode tonight. And it was amazing. Better than Season 6's opener, I think. Though it was much different. The return to the highschool brought a return to the Season 3 feel - more campy and fun...and great. But I fear a horrible darkness approaching. o_O

Wouldn't have it any other way.

I'm a jelly bear. Cuz I'm an Obibear. I'm a movin' grovin' jammin' singin' Obibear.
Bruce_Campbell
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
Obigone wrote:Wow. That's intense, Bruce. 5 episodes straight of even my most favorite show will usually do me in. :lol:
Oh, but it was well worth it. I liked the way Season 2 ended a lot more than Season 1, and that's saying something, because Season 1 of The Wire was brilliant. Really, I can't think of another show where I would sit through five episodes.
Saker
Gamer
Gamer
The latest episode of Supernatural.
Good lookin' men, guns, monsters, and rock'n'roll. Seriously, what's not to love? :D

Unfortunately, they seem to be trying to introduce a plot, which may or may not be a silly waste of time. Less plot, more monster whupping, I say!
"Wouldn't you light yourself on fire if there were ghosts in the room? I would." -Drew

"I can be quotable too!" -Kenny
Complex_Dreamer
Noob
Noob
REDWALL. Yeah, I know it's kid stuff, but it's just as good as Lord of The Rings.
epsons
VIP Member
VIP Member
Corner Gas

It's on its final season. :(
"I tried sniffing coke once, but the ice cubes got stuck in my nose."
Pheonix
Forum Moderator
Complex_Dreamer wrote:REDWALL. Yeah, I know it's kid stuff, but it's just as good as Lord of The Rings.
READ THE BOOKS. And don't watch the dumb show.
OI! I have a Tumblr. You could follow it if you want,

New member? Want to get those first 15 posts? This should help.
Sabercrazy
Gamer
Gamer
The Unit
"America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves." - Abraham Lincoln

"An optimist is a man whom knows God will provide." - Me
Obibear
VIP Member
VIP Member
I finished Season 7 of Buffy. The whole show. Wow. The season itself was...well, it varied intensely. Their idea for their new allies was decent, but executed poorly. What they did with Willow I will never forgive them for...and the season finale was bittersweet and somewhat of a let down. But what they did well...was amazing. So it all sort of balances out.

Season 5 goes down as my favorite season of the whole show. Yayz. I've seen it all. :mrgreen: