MLP NEWS/SEASON 5

CRCBrony
Gamer
Gamer
Are you human?: Not likely
Hey everone,
Got the newest epsode of season 5 here for you to watch. I hope you enjoy it. I did. (News will follow after the episode).

This one is called "Bloom and Gloom". Enjoy!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SEASON 5:
I have some more news for the show, but it's not much. Here is a couple of more episode you can look foward to in the future. These episodes will be released in middle and late May. Oh! And there will be a sixth season.

Episode 7: "Make New Friends but Keep Discord". Discord tries to show that he is not jealous when Fluttershy takes a different friend than him to the Grand Galloping Gala.

Episode 8: "The Lost Treasure of Griffonstone". Conflicting ideas arise when Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie are called to the city of Griffonstone.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Equestria Girls:
There have beeen three encore shorts to follow Rainbow Rocks, (the second movie), released not long ago. Here they are. Enjoy!!!

This one is called "My Past is Not Today"

This one is called "Life is a Runway"

This last one is called "Friendship Through the Ages"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, that's all for now. I'll figure out how to put the Youtube screen on the post as soon as possible. That way I won't have to keep giving you links.

from Equestria,
CRCBrony
Th3_War_D0ct0r
Noob
Noob
Thank you, CRCbrony! That was another good new episode, and another reason why Princess Luna is literally one of the better characters of the show.