MLP news

CRCBrony
Gamer
Gamer
Are you human?: Not likely
Hey, everypony,
I'm here with the latest news from Equestria. I hope you like the information.

TV Show(s):
For the new season of My Little Pony : Friendship is Magic, season 5 will be airing eariler then expected. It will premiere on the Discovery Channel April fourth in the United States and on the seventh in Canada. This next season will consist of 26 episodes including, episodes centered around Twilight Sparkle coping with the loss of the old library (as expected from many other fans), the entire Pie family, Princess Luna dealing with a nightmare (also expected from fans), and a 100th special episode focusing on the backround characters.

There will also be episode showing more of the castle, Pinkie Pie "breaking the fourth wall", confetti explosions, several songs, and the SEVENTH main character. (Who do YOU think it is? Send me a message on who you think it is). An episode shows Twilight Sparkle continuing her journey as a Princess of equestria with the help of her friends; they discover that her new castle includes a magical map that highlights troubles across Equestria for them to resolve. In an early adventure, they come to find a town indicated on the map where all the ponies have equal-sign cuties marks and odd, creepy smiles.

The episodes will be given the title "Cutie Markless part 1 and 2". On February 25, 2015, it was announced at Australia's PonyCon that the show will have a second Christmas-themed episode and that none of the main characters will be present on the 100th special episode. Another episode will bring back the Smooze, a gelatinous villain from the Generation 1 film, My Little Pony : The Movie.

Movie(s):
There is not any more information then what has been already said. It will be called "My Little Pony Equestria Girls : Friendship Games" and will be released in late 2015. (This next movie "MUST" be about the other world Twilight Sparkle).

Book(s) and Comic(s):
The "My Little Pony :Friendship is Magic" comic book series will have a seventh volume coming out in the beginning of May. And the "Friends Forever" series will have it's next volume at the end of March.

Music:
Not much except the EG 2 album that came out.

That's all for now. Hope you had enough time to read all this, I'm DEEP in the fandom. There will probably be no more MLP news until new information comes in. This is all I could find. It will probably be a couple of months before new information comes. Hope you don't mind the wait.

From Equestria,
CRCBrony
Sstavix
CCGR addict
Are you human?: Yes!
CRCBrony wrote:... and the SEVENTH main character. (Who do YOU think it is? Send me a message on who you think it is).
A male pony named Shark Jumper. :P
CRCBrony
Gamer
Gamer
CORRECT!!!
CRCBrony
Gamer
Gamer
Thanks a lot for looking it over for me. I hope it was decent.

P.S. I didn't "REALLY" know who it was. :P :crazy: :P
WonderWolf
Noob
Noob
What do you think they will do for the 100th episode special? Im hoping it will be epic