Generator Rex

DeadManReedeemed
CCGR addict
Are you human?: Yes!
Anybody besides me feel that this would've been better as an anime?

“The humble sinner will sometimes be interpreted as one of the filthiest in the eyes of man yet immersed in the eyes of God, and this is due to the volition of honesty regarding his own corruption.”

― Criss Jami
DeadManReedeemed
CCGR addict
Really? Nothing?

....Huh. Considering its anime style, I thought people would respond to this. :|
“The humble sinner will sometimes be interpreted as one of the filthiest in the eyes of man yet immersed in the eyes of God, and this is due to the volition of honesty regarding his own corruption.”

― Criss Jami
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
haven't seen it
DeadManReedeemed
CCGR addict
It's on Cartoon Network. But we haven't seen new episodes for a while, and considering the new Ben 10 series they will be working on the next season for Generator Rex for sometime.

It really is a good series. In a way, it's like Bleach + Robot Anime + High School Life + Sci-fi + Action Adventure. It's really got an anime feel to it.

Symbionic Titan is also a good series.

They are both good series.

Orange sings the theme song for Generator Rex.

― Criss Jami
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
I don't have paid cable
DeadManReedeemed
CCGR addict
Oh. Well, I'm pretty sure they have it on video.

― Criss Jami