Sons of Anarchy

TheWampaKing
VIP Member
VIP Member
Who else watches this? I'm almost finished with season 3 and I'm loving it.
"When the world flips you a Jeffrey, stroke the furry wall"
"IT'S LIKE GIBBERISH ONLY IT'S IN PRINT." - DeadManReedeemed
Orodrist
CCGR addict
Location: Surrounded by blood and bathed in fire on a frozen lake
I finished the first three seasons and loved it, but got too busy to keep up with it.
I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do - Robert A Heinlein

Courage ~ Discipline ~ Fidelity ~ Honor ~ Hospitality ~ Industriousness ~ Perseverance ~ Self Reliance ~
fathom123
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
Are you human?: Yes!
I've watched up to season 2. I got SAMCRO tattooed on my back with a huge reaper tattooed on my forearm.

Not really, but that would be pretty crazy if I was that serious about it. I hear it's loosely based on the founding of the Hell's Angels. Anyone else hear about that?

Also, I'm from Amador County in California which is just north of where the show takes place. It's pretty cool to hear them talk about different places they are traveling to/through. Reminds me of home. Lots of bikers would ride through there on the way to Nevada.

In any case, I love the show. I just haven't had time to really watch the third season on netflix.
Jeremiah 20:9-But if I say, "I will not mention him or speak any more in his name," his word is in my heart like a fire, a fire shut up in my bones. I am weary of holding it in; indeed, I cannot.
TheWampaKing
VIP Member
VIP Member
Season 3 started pretty meh for me because it was a ton slower but it picks up around the 8th episode. Just started the first few of Season 4 and I'm happy to say it's the best season so far to me.

Also.. http://shop.fxnetworks.com/sons-of-anar ... detailTabs

Heck yes
"When the world flips you a Jeffrey, stroke the furry wall"
"IT'S LIKE GIBBERISH ONLY IT'S IN PRINT." - DeadManReedeemed