Your favorite TV shows

bolsen
Noob
Noob
I'm not sure what my favorite tv show is. A recent one I've started rewatching is Stargate SG-1. I think this and probably Stargate Atlantis might be some of the last of the TV series' which don't have offensive political and overtly ungodly content in them. I haven't watched Blue Bloods which I've heard is fairly virtuous.
caelanwashere
Noob
Noob
My favorite TV shows would definitely have to be Doctor Who, Sherlock, Miraculous Ladybug, and Brooklyn-99.
PYROPEGUIN
Noob
Noob
Hey.

I don't really watch TV; I used to as a teenager, for a phase of about two years. I decided wasting time proactively, interacting with a virtual world, was preferable to wasting time passively, absorbing one.
Knaptihuved
Noob
Noob
Stargate SG-1
Star Trek: Voyager
Star Blazers
Robotech
The Adventures of the Galaxy Rangers
and any iteration of Thunderbirds
Damien316803
Noob
Noob
Dont have one
Clebbo
Noob
Noob
Honestly I don't watch a ton of TV, but out of the shows I've watched recently Avatar: The Last Airbender is pretty solid. Like I have been recommended by many of my friends to watch it and I have only been able to watch the first season but dang it did not disappoint.
Bananareader
My Favorite tv shows are ,Star Wars: The Clone Wars, The Muppet Show, Psych, Scooby Doo, Where Are You!, Gilligan's Island , The Andy Griffith Show, The Amazing Race.