Animes

Pheonix
Forum Moderator
DeadManReedeemed wrote:Seriously?
Seriously.

No seriously, if you have a problem with someone's post, just PM them, or just post about it in a calm, collected manner. Don't just put "seriously?" because we have no idea what you're talking about.

Do you not like the video? I don't know. Do you not like the random post? I don't know. Do you not like The Backstreet Boys? I don't know. Do you not like the people pseudo-mocking anime? I don't know. Do you not like the joke mocking of the animation? I don't know. Do you not like characters in the video? I don't know Do you think it's just stupid in general? I don't know. Do you really like pandas riding giraffes? I don't know.
OI! I have a Tumblr. You could follow it if you want,

New member? Want to get those first 15 posts? This should help.
DeadManReedeemed
CCGR addict
Are you human?: Yes!
No that's HILARIOUS!!!!!! ARE YOU CRAZY? I WOULD NOT PM THIS!!!!!!!

That's why I said......."Seriously?"
“The humble sinner will sometimes be interpreted as one of the filthiest in the eyes of man yet immersed in the eyes of God, and this is due to the volition of honesty regarding his own corruption.”

― Criss Jami
ChickenSoup
CCGR addict
all right chill your buns man
My name is ChickenSoup and I have several flavors in which you may be interested
CountKrazy
VIP Member
VIP Member
DeadManReedeemed
CCGR addict
Sorry. Say, have you heard of a program called Anime Studio?
“The humble sinner will sometimes be interpreted as one of the filthiest in the eyes of man yet immersed in the eyes of God, and this is due to the volition of honesty regarding his own corruption.”

― Criss Jami
Deepfreeze32
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: On the run from Johnny Law; ain't no trip to Cleveland
DeadManReedeemed wrote:Say, have you heard of a program called Anime Studio?
My brother has used older versions of it, he seemed to like it. I don't personally have experience with it, on account of not possessing a talent for computer art, but he thought it was a good program.
DeadManReedeemed
CCGR addict
I will be able get Anime Studio and Manga Studio if my grades are good. So I may be able to make Christian manga and anime if God be willing. So pray if you're looking for something like that.

― Criss Jami
xbox650
Gamer
Gamer
heck yes! I would love to see what you come up with!
"Even if the morrow is barren of promises,
Nothing shall forestall my return."

- Genesis Rhapsodos.
DeadManReedeemed
CCGR addict
Like I said. Pray.

― Criss Jami
DeadManReedeemed
CCGR addict
Just started watching Tekkaman Blade. It's 2013 now.
Yatterman has a few problems. Watch out for it.

― Criss Jami
xbox650
Gamer
Gamer
looking at it with google, Tekkaman Blade looks like a good oldie machina anime. tell me if its any good.

- Genesis Rhapsodos.
DeadManReedeemed
CCGR addict
Haven't seen the whole thing, but so far it looks cool. Anyway, I got Anime Studio Debut 9 in the mail. It is a PAIN trying to learn it.

― Criss Jami
xbox650
Gamer
Gamer
yea, I was watching how to videos. its cool how much stuff was added in 8 and 9. but its new users forever to learn how to use it.

- Genesis Rhapsodos.
DeadManReedeemed
CCGR addict
xbox650 wrote:yea, I was watching how to videos. its cool how much stuff was added in 8 and 9. but its new users forever to learn how to use it.

Got THAT right. :|

Can't give up, though! I have to be dedicated and deliberate (which is difficult for me, but still worth it!!!)

― Criss Jami
IceMedic
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
My all time favorite is Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood :mrgreen: :mrgreen: It's beautiful.

If you don't mind violence Claymore and Elfen Lied are pretty darn good.
Super sad go with Tokyo Magnitude 8.0 or Ano Hi Mita Hana No Namae wo Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai I cried my eyes out :cry:

Other good ones: The Twelve Kingdoms,The Last Exile: Ginyoku no Fam, Seirei No Moribito, Kemono no Souja Erin, and Cencoroll although the last one is only one ep it is pretty awesome.

Kannagi and Eureka Seven have really nice animation and the stories are great. :mrgreen:
Naruto is FANTASTIC so yes those are all good ones you guys should check out :wink:
I know of plenty more but this is good for now.