Animes

DeadManReedeemed
CCGR addict
Are you human?: Yes!
If you ask me, Tekkaman Blade is better than Gundam.
“The humble sinner will sometimes be interpreted as one of the filthiest in the eyes of man yet immersed in the eyes of God, and this is due to the volition of honesty regarding his own corruption.”

― Criss Jami
xbox650
Gamer
Gamer
DeadManReedeemed wrote:If you ask me, Tekkaman Blade is better than Gundam.
I wont say anything about Tekkaman Blade till I see it.
Gundam 00 was one of my first animes, and have sense then seen many of the 25+ gundam series, and because it started in 1979 and still going strong making new episodes and series, I keep I high on my anime list. Just not at the tippy top.
"Even if the morrow is barren of promises,
Nothing shall forestall my return."

- Genesis Rhapsodos.
DeadManReedeemed
CCGR addict
“The humble sinner will sometimes be interpreted as one of the filthiest in the eyes of man yet immersed in the eyes of God, and this is due to the volition of honesty regarding his own corruption.”

― Criss Jami
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
nice work!
xbox650
Gamer
Gamer
did you draw that?!

- Genesis Rhapsodos.
DeadManReedeemed
CCGR addict
No, I found it on Google. I can draw......but even I'M not that talented........... :lol:

I uploaded a pic of Tekkaman Blade so you could see it.

― Criss Jami
selderane
Gamer
Gamer
I've been watching most on my anime on Crunchyroll. Finished Muv-Luv Alternative: Total Eclipse and I'm working on Bodacious Space Pirates.

Since the conversation took a turn toward big robot, that'll always be Gunbuster and Neon Genesis Evangelion for me. Though I can't stop fawning over Macross Frontier. Just wish the stupid licensing issue with Harmony Gold would get fixed so Macross can come back to the States.
Everything above this sentence is opinion and worth precisely what was paid for it.
Everything below this sentence is indisputable fact as verified by scientists, philosophers, scholars, clergy, and David Bowie.

If Star Wars: Destiny is a CCG, X-Wing is an LCG.
DeadManReedeemed
CCGR addict
Big O is an awesome anime. I think the opening theme song is a bit bad, though. It's catchy, but it's bad.

It's basically anime Batman. With a giant robot.

― Criss Jami
selderane
Gamer
Gamer
Started watching Valvrave the Liberator. It's weird. Seven episodes in and I still don't know what's going on.
Everything above this sentence is opinion and worth precisely what was paid for it.
Everything below this sentence is indisputable fact as verified by scientists, philosophers, scholars, clergy, and David Bowie.

xbox650
Gamer
Gamer
I finally started watching Romeo X Juliet. 24 episodes done be GONZO Studios. (I like gonzo) I'm three episodes in and I like where it is going. the animation is older looking, and the action has tuns of movement. (I love movement).
Im watching it on DUB ONLY because they speak old in English.
For Funimation Entertainment voice acting... its as good as it gets.
The boys speak way to soft, and sounds like they are reusing voice-actors.
But, Im enjoying every episode.

coolest animal? Dragon Steeds (flying horse dragons :mrgreen: )

- Genesis Rhapsodos.
selderane
Gamer
Gamer
I'm on episode nine of Attack on Titan. I'm digging it. The fights look great and the music is amazing.

I think my favorite character is Sasha Braus. If you know who she is you can probably gather why.

selderane
Gamer
Gamer
Finished Attack on Titan. It's was pretty great. I hope it continues. I can't remember the last anime that made me physically angry when they killed someone.

And it was a minor character too!

Great, great stuff.

ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
sounds good! We're going to be starting Death Note tomorrow
selderane
Gamer
Gamer
Watch Attack on Titan instead!

As a strange aside, the show just gave me another example of how terrible my old role-playing group was.

DeadManReedeemed
CCGR addict
ccgr wrote:sounds good! We're going to be starting Death Note tomorrow

Death Note is extremely occult and........."metal-heavy". Watch it.

Sky Crawlers was awesome.

― Criss Jami