The Cape

Kendrik
CCGR addict
Are you human?: Yes!
Just watched the first two episodes. My mind hasn't asploded from its awesomeness, but I'm definitely enjoying it. I hope it doesn't get canceled. XD
Keero
Effects could be better for the fight scene, but yeah, it's not bad so far. :)
ChickenSoup
CCGR addict
watched 10 minutes and changed the channel >_>
My name is ChickenSoup and I have several flavors in which you may be interested
Sabercrazy
Gamer
Gamer
Some of the stuff he does is quite goofy.

Like at the end of the first two episodes when he's standing on top of the building, how'd he get up there and how does he get down if (with his most likely 20/20 vision) he sees some robbery or something that needs to be stopped?

Aim for the bushes!

/Other Guys reference
"America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves." - Abraham Lincoln

"An optimist is a man whom knows God will provide." - Me
Pheonix
Forum Moderator
Sabercrazy wrote:Some of the stuff he does is quite goofy.

Like at the end of the first two episodes when he's standing on top of the building, how'd he get up there and how does he get down if (with his most likely 20/20 vision) he sees some robbery or something that needs to be stopped?

Aim for the bushes!

/Other Guys reference
That was placed more for imagery.

I'm half enjoying it. I never really liked super-hero stuff but I also hope it doesn't get canceled.
OI! I have a Tumblr. You could follow it if you want,

New member? Want to get those first 15 posts? This should help.
Sabercrazy
Gamer
Gamer
Pheonix wrote:

Aim for the bushes!

/Other Guys reference

I'm half enjoying it. I never really liked super-hero stuff but I also hope it doesn't get canceled.
If he say, had some kind of grappling hook gun or something like batman so he could get off the building without having to use the stairs.

Why not just stick him like that but on a smaller building (Like an apartment building where he can use the fire escape to get down or something)? Just seems kind of stupid to me and it breaks the... Immersion I guess would be the word...

also not liking the fact he's supposed to be a vet yet in every episode so far he gets his butt handed to him.

I like the show don't get me wrong but I believe it can be greatly improved.
"America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves." - Abraham Lincoln

ChickenSoup
CCGR addict
I think it would be pretty easy to improve it...

it's just

it's so cheesy
My name is ChickenSoup and I have several flavors in which you may be interested
jester747
Forum Moderator
Hey, I actually like this show.
"Hadouken"
-Ryu from Street Fighter

Voted favourite N00B of 2008.
Orodrist
CCGR addict
Location: Surrounded by blood and bathed in fire on a frozen lake
Sabercrazy wrote:
Pheonix wrote:

Aim for the bushes!

/Other Guys reference

If he say, had some kind of grappling hook gun or something like batman so he could get off the building without having to use the stairs.

Why not just stick him like that but on a smaller building (Like an apartment building where he can use the fire escape to get down or something)? Just seems kind of stupid to me and it breaks the... Immersion I guess would be the word...

also not liking the fact he's supposed to be a vet yet in every episode so far he gets his butt handed to him.

I like the show don't get me wrong but I believe it can be greatly improved.
Parkour. Easy as that.
I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do - Robert A Heinlein

Courage ~ Discipline ~ Fidelity ~ Honor ~ Hospitality ~ Industriousness ~ Perseverance ~ Self Reliance ~
Sabercrazy
Gamer
Gamer
Right, because you can parkour down a forty story glass building.

I would LOVE to see a video of that.

(And when I say you, I don't mean you specifically. I mean general anyone given enough physical training could parkour down a forty story building.)

Also... Was meant in debateful good humor... >_>

Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
The word impossible is a misnomer.
Orodrist
CCGR addict
Location: Surrounded by blood and bathed in fire on a frozen lake
Oro's Rule 26: Never take offense at a challenge.

That said, I can't recall the exact building nor it's environment. I'll get back to you.
I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do - Robert A Heinlein

Courage ~ Discipline ~ Fidelity ~ Honor ~ Hospitality ~ Industriousness ~ Perseverance ~ Self Reliance ~
ohnolookout
VIP Member
VIP Member
I'm starting to watch this show, and after reading the people who are in it, who's behind it, etc, I just have one thing to say...

WHY IS THERE NO NEW TSCC?!

WHY?!
Si ergo Filius vos liberaverit vere liberi eritis
ChickenSoup
CCGR addict
Actually, I recall seeing a guy do a falling star off a forty or fifty foot ledge onto sand... No skyscraper, but still :P