FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:
Circuit Breakers to Receive Major 2 Year Anniversary Update Next Week
Banbury, Oxfordshire – 17th November 2017
Today marks the two-year anniversary of co-op twin-stick shooter Circuit Breakers’ PC release – and we’re
celebrating with an expansive new content update, completely free of charge to all owners of the base game.
Next week, the PC version will receive new characters, maps, weapons, power-ups, challenges and even a new
tower defence game mode, with the update rolling out to PS4 and Xbox One in due course.
- 4 playable characters: Piper, Joule, Adam and Chuck
- 4 weapons: Mortar, Particle Canon, Super Conductor and Plasma Phaser
- Wavebuster game-mode: Defend the Hypercore from waves of enemies, unlock new areas and set up
- 6 maps exclusive to the Wavebuster game-mode
- 3 in-game power-ups to help boost your weapon, destroy robots and collect crystals
- Jukebox Mode: listen to tracks from Circuit Breakers’ rocking soundtrack
- Testing Range: Take weapons for a test drive to see which ones you prefer before heading into battle
- 50 challenges
- Dozens of log entries
Free Trial Available on Xbox One Next Week
From next week, Xbox One players will now be able to try 30 minutes of the full Circuit Breakers game for free.
To redeem their trial, players should search for Circuit Breakers on their Xbox One console, or the Xbox
website, and then select ‘Try for free’.
About Circuit Breakers
Launched in 2015 for PC, and 2017 for Xbox One and PS4, Circuit Breakers is a fast-paced, top-down shoot 'em
up. Get together with friends and play as unique characters to rid the world of dangerous robot adversaries.
Designed as a homage to the arcade era, Circuit Breakers is an addictive ‘one more go’ sort of game, that’s
easy to pick up and play.