Recomend a book for me.

ShadowedStarr
Hey guys! I need something new to read. Can you recommend some books please? [Appropriate books for a 14 year old please]
Starfire11
Hi fellow Star!! :D

I’m 14 too, and here are the books I like to read:

The Mysterious Benedict Society by Trenton Lee Stewart is my absolute favorite series, it really cool if you like riddles and logic puzzles

The Wingfeather Saga by Andrew Peterson is kinda like Narnia, but there’s more battles and I think it’s a bit more exciting. And it’s written by a Christian author!

L.M. Montgomery has some great books too, Anne of Green Gables is really funny, and I read The Blue Castle, which is a really sweet love story (not sure if you would like that though lol)

The trick is to ask people who don’t like to read what their favorite book is.

If you have an idea of what you like to read, I can give you more :)

Happy reading!!

-starfire11
ShadowedStarr
Starfire11 wrote: Fri Mar 16, 2018 11:35 am Hi fellow Star!! :D

I’m 14 too, and here are the books I like to read:

The Mysterious Benedict Society by Trenton Lee Stewart is my absolute favorite series, it really cool if you like riddles and logic puzzles

The Wingfeather Saga by Andrew Peterson is kinda like Narnia, but there’s more battles and I think it’s a bit more exciting. And it’s written by a Christian author!

L.M. Montgomery has some great books too, Anne of Green Gables is really funny, and I read The Blue Castle, which is a really sweet love story (not sure if you would like that though lol)

The trick is to ask people who don’t like to read what their favorite book is.

If you have an idea of what you like to read, I can give you more :)

Happy reading!!

-starfire11
Thanks! I'll keep these books in mind next time i go to the library!!
"They're shoes... but sharp... But shoes.. But sharp..... I need a moment. I think I'm having some emotions here." ~Stabitha Doogan~