Book Shop's

Trix_110
Noob
Noob
I have been getting into reading a lot more lately and have a long list of books that I would like to get from a book store. Normally I go to waterstones but that's quite expensive. I live near Chelmsford in Essex in England.

So do you have any recommendations?
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Are you human?: Yes!
Usually get mine from Amazon, many of the book stores in the malls nearby have closed :(
Woiv
Minecraft Server Admin
Are you human?: Not likely
Amazon or any website the provides the right type of book I'm looking for. Lately online shopping seems to be taking over the "Shopping" side of people. Nowadays christmas gifts are coming through the mail, at least from my stand point. Anyway, to get back on your topic. I was browsing around looking at stuff, and I got directed to the "united kingdom" amazon. I didn't take a look at the web address, it was very brief. I exited out as soon as I saw "uk". But from my understanding I'd search amazon.co.uk. That should get you there.

I'm not familiar with england, nor have I ever been there. If I am correct, I'd check out your local "book shop" if you are near one. In our country (America) there are local libraries/book shops.

Also, what type of genre are you interested in? Just curious!

Thanks,
Woiv
Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, he will make your paths straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

o CCGR forum moderator.