Whatcha reading???

EvergreenAcademy101
Noob
Noob
It is funny. I saw the very first post and noticed that he/she was reading author Dr Don Colbert. I have recently read several of his health books because I have had some health issues. I like the information, but I especially like the prayers. I like many prayer books particularly Stormie Omartian.

I am reading through the Bible right now. I started a year and a half ago going through a one year Bible journal. I am almost done. I have stopped from time to time to look more into certain passages as I have felt led.

We homeschool so I like to collect lots of books for my kids to read.
Redbobster
Noob
Noob
I am Reading Game of Thrones its pretty good A bit graphic but still good book lots of twists and really makes you have to think to understand.
AStrongerFellow
Noob
Noob
Does AP Physics count? No. Oh okay.... XD
LegoFan560
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
Are you human?: Yes!
Just finished The Last Unicorn by Peter S. Beagle. Pretty good for a literature class book.
@Cheryl: Thanks for a wonderful community. It is a pleasure and honor to be a part of it.

"Well then, carry on chaps."
-Deepfreeze32

"it's not malware guys it's linux ;)"
-ccgr

"Go play outside. That's what I'm going to do now."
-ccgr
rrlmine12
Noob
Noob
I am now reading the First King of Shannara, by Terry Brooks. Prequel to the Sword of Shannara! Great series if you're into medieval era stuff or sword-craft
"I will cut off your horns! We were born to fight! We are children of Fire! We are Lions!"
-Christian metal band "Oh, Sleeper"-
Sstavix
CCGR addict
"The Circle Maker" by Mark Batterson. It's an interesting book so far that focuses on prayer and our relationship with God. I'm wondering if others have read this, too - it could be a good topic for the "Spiritual Matters" forum.
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
I've been wanting to read that!
EyeHopPancakes
Noob
Noob
I am reading the "The Lord of the Rings: Fellowship of the Ring" and "Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Ugly Truth"
Emwok
CCGR addict
Star Wars: The Last Jedi
Spoiler:

itsakitten
Noob
Noob
I'm actually listening to the audiobook version, but it's The Wheel of Time by Robert Jordan. WONDERFUL series, very long and perfect for listening to in the car all day, as my job is a delivery driver, just driving packages of machine tools around, 99% of my day is spent behind the wheel, and with such a long series to listen to, I can just listen to it over and over without really getting bored, since it's 13 books long, and so well written. I always see something new, even after listening to each one at least 10 times by now. Takes me a few months to finish a cycle, even listening at least five or six hours straight per day! xD
Foxotic
Noob
Noob
Last book I read was Fried Green Tomatoes... Not a fan; was forced to read it for school! :arrow: :cry:
Emwok
CCGR addict
Just finished The Last Jedi and am now reading Star Wars: Episode I: The Phantom Menace.
Spoiler:

TripExistence
donkey
Are you human?: Not likely
Currently reading Reading Lolita in Tehran - a fascinating memoir. A little bit of a slow burner to start with but has some amazing writing encapsulating what it means to be freed by the power of fiction.
LegoFan560
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
Just finished Nightfall.

Very enjoyable read. I love science fiction.
@Cheryl: Thanks for a wonderful community. It is a pleasure and honor to be a part of it.

"Well then, carry on chaps."
-Deepfreeze32

"it's not malware guys it's linux ;)"
-ccgr

"Go play outside. That's what I'm going to do now."
-ccgr
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
The classic illustrated Sherlock Holmes.

I wanted to read the originator of the crime genre. And so far, it's awesome. The first drawing of Holmes looks stunningly like the guy in the ABC show.