Whatcha reading???

Beastbot
Gamer
Gamer
Are you human?: Yes!
I'm currently reading "Addicted to Outrage" by Glenn Beck. It's... definitely one of his weaker books (and I've read nearly all of them). Makes some great points about not immediately demonizing the other side of arguments, but sometimes he goes too far/ is too conciliatory and other times he just kinda rambles and stretches metaphors to their breaking point.
Last updated March 13th
RighteousViking
Noob
Noob
Empire of the Summer Moon, it is about the Comanche and their empire built in the 1800s.
MyNinjaPenguin
Noob
Noob
The third book of the Mistborn series by Brandon Sanderson. Not nearly as good as some of his other books, but I'm partly reading it to catch up on his Cosmere universe, and partly to be able to read the Wax and Wayne books.
sunsplace
Noob
Noob
None at the moment but I love christian historical /romance fiction books.

My favorite authors are

Karen Witemeyer
Kim Vogel Sawyer
Sarah Sundin

And more...
Beastbot
Gamer
Gamer
Now I'm reading "Target: Africa", by Obianuju Ekeocha. It talks about how many of the more "progressive" elements of Western society are trying to infiltrate and mess up African values and familes, with a lot of financial aid tied to pushing abortion, birth control, etc, without telling the families what the real side effects of certain procedures or pills can have. It's a very sad book.
Last updated March 13th
ThoseFromHeaven
Noob
Noob
I am reading The Hobbit by J. R. R. Tolkien
Beastbot
Gamer
Gamer
I'm just about finished up reading "The Politically Incorrect Guide to Christianity", by Michael P. Foley. It's a pretty solid book for the MOST part, but particularly when talking about the "fundamentals" of Christianity near the beginning he doesn't use citations from the Bible or... well... anything when mentioning stuff like "Demons can't read your thoughts" and the four different categories of angels, and I'm just like "Uh.... source? Never heard of this before?". He also says "Christian" a lot when he really means "Catholic", such as belief in Purgatory and Limbo.
Last updated March 13th
MC89
Noob
Noob
Right now, I'm reading up on real estate, I've got to conduct a market analysis based on these Pattaya property prices and I don't have the slightest idea of how this market is supposed to look like, especially in THIS region :lol: so I have to get whatever knowledge I find on the Internet and hope it's correct...
But apart from that, I've recently re-read Vassily Grossman's Life and Fate, a huge human epic about the USSR in WW2.
Beastbot
Gamer
Gamer
I've recently finished reading Soul Harvest, the four book in the Left Behind series. It was kind of slow moving for a while, but it's picking up towards the end.
Last updated March 13th
kat2288
Noob
Noob
Right now I'm reading Matched by Ally Condie.
Beastbot
Gamer
Gamer
I'm currently reading "Answers Book 1", which is the first of a series of 4 books by Creationist apologetics ministry Answers in Genesis. They're the organization that built both the Creation Museum and the replica of Noah's Ark in northern Kentucky-- I went to the Museum back in August and I was REALLY impressed with how they covered all the basics and any big questions you'd have, they've slowly been changing my mind from Intelligent Design to more of a Literal Creationist (with the belief that the Earth is between 6,000 and 10,000 years old, depending upon whether the geneology in early Genesis skips generations or not). This book continues that baseline work with solid logic and science in addition to appropriate Scripture quotes.

I may of course learn something later or find something that is very weak, but as of now I can't recommend this organization/this book enough. Really solid stuff.
Last updated March 13th
Joe
Noob
Noob
Red Wall series are my favorites
lukider
Noob
Noob
Tom Clancy "With full power and effect
TigerElla7
Noob
Noob
I am reading the Heroes in Hell series by CJ Cherryh. I am currently on the second book Rebels in Hell. It isn't as good a read as the first one but maybe it is because when I read the first one that I was in my teens and I could hold onto information more.
somebodysmom
Noob
Noob
I listen to audiobooks and just decided to re-read the Chronicles of Narnia. I am currently on Prince Caspian.