Whatcha reading???

Kairltynstwist
Noob
Noob
Andi I love the book Andi . And her horse Taffy.
Keiken_
Noob
Noob
I've been reading the Redwall series. It was one of my favorites as a kid. After playing a board game recently called 'Of Mice and Mystics' it left me with a nostalgia for the old Redwall books.
Thamerwaste
Noob
Noob
The Last Don by Mario Puzo, as I have been going through all the godfather books again, and the related mafia ones.

The Bible as History by Werner Keller, I found a first edition version at a book fair, and have been reading through it, as I have an interest in archaeology, and it's very in depth.
IndigoFern
Noob
Noob
The Complete Fairy Tales and Stories of Hans Christian Andersen
Sparing Link
Noob
Noob
I've been enjoying The Christian Atheist by Craig Groeschel. Just started, but it's been a blessing and stretched me so far.
Soteriology
Noob
Noob
I have read almost everything from Brandon Sanderson. I am actually running a D&D campaign based on The Stormlight Archive.
Lexpeee
Noob
Noob
I'm not a bookwork or anything, and I know the given post requiremts doesn't require me to post something that is Christian related, but I just happen to give out answers that most of them are christian based.

I have anime comic books called "Mangga Messiah" and "Mangga Metammorphosis". They are, ofc, anime comic books, but they're way more different than other generic anime comic books that most teenagers read. They are bible based Anime Comic books, and the one I gave you talks about Jesus's and Paul(Saul) the Apostle respectively. They have a lot of books, but these are the ones I read already.

And I also have another book written by George Verwer: "Drops from a leaking tap". It talks about the author's journey about having the Logos hope ship and some important thigns to remind ourselves in our Christian life. It's more like his testimony from all of his journey in his life.
dchsknight
Noob
Noob
Are you human?: Yes!
I am trying to Read Dave Ramsey's Financial Peace and I am looking to start the John Carter series.
flatrock
Noob
Noob
I just finished 'The Rapture Verdict'. It was sort of interesting but it was very repetitive so I don't suggest reading it when you are sleepy. It does have a lot of scripture quoted throughout the book and compares the verses in various parts of the Bible (both old and new testament) that talk about the end of days and tribulation.
ClaireDaAngel
Noob
Noob
The last book I read was, "Riding Freedom" By: Pam Munoz Ryan. It was a great book!
_CDN
Noob
Noob
Currently Reading the Book of John.

John 5 Great to see Jesus kick'n butt and giving them the only name they'll ever need!

With a busy schedule i do not have much time for secular books!
Faithbits
Noob
Noob
Our family reads the Bible every day. It's the best book, and the only one to live by. I've also recently been reading "Hardwiring Excellence", for my work responsibilities.
Faithbits
Noob
Noob
Our family reads the Bible every day. It's the best book, and the only one to live by. I've also recently been reading "Hardwiring Excellence", for my work responsibilities.
fralle234
Noob
Noob
The Bible
Confused_Taco
Noob
Noob
The screwtape letters by C.S.Lewis