Whatcha reading???

BattleMaster19
Noob
Noob
Nothing as of right now, well, my school books.
ToasterTacos
Noob
Noob
The bible i been bad with it haven't been reading much lately read a few chapters last night. I also read self improvement books.
genius1302
Noob
Noob
I'm currently reading Frankenstein for a class and I'm in between books for fun. I did read Ready Player Two recently and that was pretty good.
Beastbot
Gamer
Gamer
Are you human?: Yes!
I finished "World Religions and Cults Volume 1" a while ago, which focused on "counterfeits" of Christianity like Zoroastrianism and Deism. Very informative and Bible-based.

Now I'm reading "The Politically Incorrect Guide to Climate Change", which does an excellent job of debunking all of the man-made climate change myths/deceptions out there, with lots of citations.
Last updated March 13th
Beastbot
Gamer
Gamer
A few weeks ago I finished, "The New Answers Book 2", the second of Answers in Genesis' 4-book Christian apologetics/science books for the layman. As with the other ones, very well-researched and faith-affirming.

I'm now reading "A Nefarious Plot" by Steve Deace, a take-off of the "The Screwtape Letters" by C.S. Lewis but a bit more modernized and politicized. Very scary how much of this has come true in just the past few years since it was written...
Last updated March 13th
Bananareader
I am currently reading Oliver Twist . I also Plan on reading the Complete Circle Series by Ted Dekker , which I found it as a 4 in 1 book which also includes both endings to the last book. I also have along list of books I want to read.
Bananareader
I also plan on reading the Eye Of the Oracle. book, because it is the first book in the Oracles of Fire Series. Personally I enjoyed the Dragons in our Midst series.
bolsen
Noob
Noob
I had been reading a Piers Anthony book, "Bearing an Hourglass" to see if the series is actually decent enough for my older kids to read, but somehow the book has been misplaced when we had our entire upstairs floors redone.
caelanwashere
Noob
Noob
I haven't spent too much time reading, unfortunately. I used to read a bunch when I was younger, but as I've gotten older, I've sort of lost my passion for it. A book that did get me back into reading was The Way of Shadows, which is the first book in the Night Angels trilogy.
Beastbot
Gamer
Gamer
I recently finished "The Right Side of History" by Ben Shapiro, a pretty solid romp through Western History, if a bit too secular when it comes to the religious aspect of why Western Civ is great.

Now I'm on "How Do I Know the Bible is True?" Volume 1, by the Answers in Genesis bunch. More solid answers and just rock-solid logic, here. Love the AiG books.
Last updated March 13th
RainbowFang
Noob
Noob
I am currently rereading the Hana-Kimi series by Hisaya Nakajo. It's a manga series where the main character is a girl pretending to be a boy in order to attend an all-boys school to be near her quasi-celebrity track star idol. Hijinks ensure, of course. It's a fun read and pokes fun at sexuality and gender in a lighthearted manner. Was written at the end of the 1990s and early 2000s.
PYROPEGUIN
Noob
Noob
Fellow Tolkienites! LotR and Silmarillion are favorites, I just finished listening to the audiobooks (read once before, years ago). I want to be a novelist, and Tolkien's work is my chief aspiration, the epitome of what I want to do with my life! I think Finrod was my favorite elf lord, and his part in the Lay of Luthien is so awesome...killed a werewolf with his teeth! Ah, what a dude. If you don't know the story, there's a song about his final duel with Sauron here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9eWZCYuYR6s.

Currently listening to Ranger's Apprentice, just because it was a favorite among my friends.

Also recently finished Pride and Prejudice... But I'll only talk about it with those who have read it already. My views on it are still...liquid.

Gotta put in a good word for the Inheritance series -- it started out awesome and then got weird about half way through. I liked the way Paloni used tropes in a new way, but I thought that the worldbuilding could have been explained a little differently, and the themes could have been balanced a little better. Sometimes the foreshadowing was enough to knock you over. The cousin dude, Man with Hammer (whose real name escapes me...Roran? Conan? whatever) was delightful!
Beastbot
Gamer
Gamer
Read a couple of books lately-- "The Indwelling", the 7th book in the Left Behind series. Okay, but man nothing really happened until like the last 50 pages.

Read "Faucian Bargain" by Steve Deace and Todd Erzen, mostly about just the duplicity of one Dr. Anthony Fauci and his and many other people's lies about this virus. Very good, full of sourced info.

Also just finished "Church of Cowards" by Matt Walsh, lamenting the state of lukewarm churches in America today. Good read, but sad.
Last updated March 13th
Bananareader
I read the first book in The Knights of Arrethtrae Series (which is the sequel series to The Kingdom series) which is called Sir Kendrick and the Castle of Bel Lione, which was fun. I am currently reading Dracula by Bram stoker.
Bananareader
I am currently reading This Present Darkness by Frank Petretti.