Whatcha reading???

c0deNam3
Noob
Noob
Since starting college, I haven't had much time to read for fun, but I am finding my theology textbook pretty interesting. Oh and if you count reading sheet music, I've been doing plenty of that :lol:
Beastbot
Gamer
Gamer
Are you human?: Yes!
The Politically Incorrect Guide to Communism. Learning just horrible and anti-religious it is really helps affirm your beliefs.
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
New Morning Mercies, a great devotional
Lahd
Noob
Noob
Animal Farm and 1984, from George Orwell. Great books !
Potatosaur
Noob
Noob
The Lord of the Rings: The return of the King. Epic Series.
setfree
Noob
Noob
Mostly the Bible, and a book titled The Desire of Ages by Ellen White. It's epic!
Beastbot
Gamer
Gamer
Tribulation Force, the 2nd book in the Left behind series. (I'm behind, I know. Story of my life. :? ) Kinda slow-moving after the first one. Not much happening for the end of the world, the title makes it sound MUCH more interesting than it is.
Last updated March 13th
MattNickPooz
The boys are reading The Lion, The Witch, and the Wardrobe by C.S. Lewis. We recently listened to Peter Pan unabridged audio book narrated by Jim Dale.
matthew_com
Noob
Noob
The LIon, The Witch, and the Wardrobe.
DizzeyMCdonald
Noob
Noob
I am currently reading the book of mark in the bible. When it comes to other books outside of that I am not reading any. However, I am getting into poetry due to my literature class in college.
DizzeyMCdonald
Noob
Noob
ccgr wrote: Wed Oct 24, 2018 1:40 am New Morning Mercies, a great devotional
Ill definetly have to check that out! Im interested in some devotional books. I recently got one at one of my conferences called "True Christianity"
Beastbot
Gamer
Gamer
Now I'm reading "Suicide of the West", by Jonah Goldberg. A really interesting book on how far we've come and how little of our lives we can really take for granted, but the very first sentence is "There is no God in this book". Jonah is Jewish, so he's doing it for the sake of an argument in hopes of persuading those he doesn't agree with, but by automatically doing away with that I think he hurts his case in some aspects.
Last updated March 13th
BelieverInGod88
Noob
Noob
Every Man a Warrior. Very helpful even though I have been a Christian for over two decades.
Beastbot
Gamer
Gamer
I'm now reading "When Harry Became Sally: A Response to the Transgender Moment", by Ryan Anderson. Absolutely heartbreaking book, how much society is pushing this on people who need actual help and not gender transition hormones that usually only make their lives even worse.
Last updated March 13th
ArcticFox
CCGR addict
Ordinary Men by Christopher Browning. It's a nonfiction book that explains the psychology of how ordinary, regular guys gradually became Nazi killing machines in the "Final Solution" during WWII.

Not a cheerful read, that.
"He who takes offense when no offense is intended is a fool, and he who takes offense when offense is intended is a greater fool."
—Brigham Young

"Don't take refuge in the false security of consensus."
—Christopher Hitchens