Whatcha reading???

kiujazi
-stares at my current reading list, sighs heavily- Alright here we go..

TImeline by Michael Crichton, The Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolkien, Save Me From Myself by Brian Welch, and last but not least Showdown by Ted Dekker.
Yolotiger13
Noob
Noob
7. What book are you reading? Divergent
JMC
Noob
Noob
In one of my finals a few weeks ago, I had to read the Eleventh Plague which I enjoyed reading.
ABOUT9D9NINJAS
Noob
Noob
Tegami Bachi (Manga)
The Bible
The chronicles of nick, probably my favorite series of all time!
Zeck
Noob
Noob
Bible
SpeakLIfe2000
Noob
Noob
Respectable sins by Jerry bridges.
JumblePuzzle
Noob
Noob
Well first of all I have been reading The Bible, lol!

Along side that I like to read comic books, My favorite books are the LOTR books :D !
charleythebear
Noob
Noob
To be honest i'm reading the Bible. i have no other books to read so i decided to read the amazing book of God's word start to finish. is anyone else taking the same challenge?
Camui
Noob
Noob
The Lord of the Rings 50th Anniversary One-Volume Edition. Haven't gotten too far in, but I LOVE LoTR.
LittleWallaby
Noob
Noob
Surviving Henry. My friend loaned it to me
storm
Gamer
Gamer
117 Things stories dealing with grief

So far it is good But havent got to far into it yet
One thing I got from it is no mater what remember the moon is round, even when you only see a sliver of it the whole moon is still there
Meaning when your feeling super depressed or lonely and think you can't totally feel God's presence HE IS STILL ALL THERE
He never leaves you or only gives a part of Himself
It is a great help for me right now
1 Thessalonians 5:16-18
16 Rejoice always, 17 pray without ceasing, 18 in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you. (NKJV)
“Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” Greg King
storm
Gamer
Gamer
charleythebear wrote:To be honest i'm reading the Bible. i have no other books to read so i decided to read the amazing book of God's word start to finish. is anyone else taking the same challenge?
No but I think I will give it a try I used ot love how mom and her mom (grandma) knew it front to back What is a good version
I am read the New English Translation (NET) but can read about anyone I want from https://www.biblegateway.com
I don't read real books as my headaches stop me This way i can change size or darken it Sadly it isn't in audio at least not at this site
Thank you for the challenge
1 Thessalonians 5:16-18
16 Rejoice always, 17 pray without ceasing, 18 in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you. (NKJV)
“Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” Greg King
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Are you human?: Yes!
Console Wars - has a lot of language but it's a good read, can't wait for the movie to come out!
Techgeek17
Noob
Noob
Right now?

The essential handbook for Minecraft.... boring read if you already know it lol. But there was a few tips I picked up.
jack_zifer
Noob
Noob
I'm currently going through a book called Belgarath the sorerer

Interesting tale for sure...