Whatcha reading???

wulfiedude14
Noob
Noob
Are you human?: Yes!
I'm about to start rereading the Percy Jackson and the Olympians and the Heroes of Olympus series by Rick Riordan so that I can get the last book and read that.
Wintercross
I finally got a replacement copy of Lord of the Rings and the Hobbit. I had an old compilation version from... well since I was about 10 and lets just say a book that thick doesn't do too well when you re-read it a lot....

So that's what I'm about to start reading. Though I also picked up some books from a charity book store the other day, got a copy of the Iliad and a few other books... I have a book backlog that is about as long as my game backlog =P
ScotchRobbins
VIP Member
VIP Member
Tuf Voyaging by George R. R. Martin. Perfect writing style.
[Insert witty afterthought here]
SilverGMike777
Noob
Noob
I have been reading the "Bible" and the "I am number four" book series
fearon14
Noob
Noob
Im trying to read the bible at least on audio. At least thats what I'm reading right now.
markseven
Noob
Noob
I am currently engaged in reading the entire Bible. I made it thru the New Testament and am now in the Old. I finished Chapter 28 of Isaiah this morning. The verses I was familiar with in Isaiah were from later in the book and it's hard not to want to skim some like I did in Leviticus. I'm also reading the Essential WOrks of Charles Spurgeon. It may sound dry, but it isn't at all. I am enjoying it. I bought another book at Mardels today. This one is by Kyle Idleman and is called AHA (about those GOD moments in your life). I think I remembered that right lol. This is the third book I have by him, I think.
stormraider12
Noob
Noob
articles about minecraft
kittycathead
Gamer
Gamer
Are you human?: Not likely
JavaScript for Kids
agent00mario
Noob
Noob
Right now I'm reading The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn by Mark Twain for a school project.
RerunVanPelt
Noob
Noob
I am currently reading "The Count of Monte Cristo" by Alexandre Dumas. The book is immesly political and I have enjoyed reading it so far.
Wintercross
RerunVanPelt wrote:I am currently reading "The Count of Monte Cristo" by Alexandre Dumas. The book is immesly political and I have enjoyed reading it so far.
I enjoyed watching the mini-series =P
xallytha
Noob
Noob
I am reading a few books at the moment. The Mission of Motherhood (Sally Clarkson), Real Moms. Real Jesus. (Jill Savage), What's so amazing about Grace (Phillip Yancey), Your three year old - Friend or enemy. (Louise Bates Ames), Cold-case Christianity. (J. Warner Wallace). Plus a myriad of children's books of course!
MikeC
Noob
Noob
"Germany: Memorise of a Nation" by Neil MacGregor.

A fantastic read. It's the book accompanying an exhibition at the British Museum, and a 2014 Radio 4 series. A well written, beautifully illustrated hardback, with a style that makes the content relatively easy to remember.
NeverLickATazer
Noob
Noob
favole
its awful, but I"ll finish it. One part of the story is about a girl that falls in love with a statute in a cemetery. Weird, but I've heard worse. She goes on living, learning the violin, but always coming back to her true love (the statute) and paying her violin. Years go by, and suddenly a vampire comes by and kills her. She slowly bleeds out by the statute that starts to cry as she breaths her last breath. In my defence, I had no idea what type of book I was buying. I bought it because I also bought the playing cards, and the playing cards had pretty pictures from the book! I thought "if I'm going to play with these cards, I should read the book there from." Remember, never judge a book by it's playing cards.
cristianc3
Noob
Noob
Secret Scouts unpublished someone asked me to help them before it was sent out in stores
Minecraft Invasion Of The Over world
Bible:Of Course

Sequels of a book im reading
Minecraft Battle for the Nether
Minecraft Confronting the Ender Dragon

Author of these books Mark Cheverton

I'm guessing that since you have a minecraft server some of you would be interest in the books