Magazine recommendations

OakFireball34
Noob
Noob
Anyone have any good boy magazine recommendations?
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Are you human?: Yes!
How old are you?
Emwok
CCGR addict
Depends on your interests and age, but I thoroughly enjoy Popular Science. I used to have a Popular Mechanics subscription and I liked it, but Popular Science usually covered the same subjects (or ones that were at least very similar) and in more detail. While they do cover the same/similar subjects, each magazine has certain parts that make them unique and because of this, I recommend both of those if you are into science and technology.
Spoiler:

Sstavix
CCGR addict
One of my long-time favorites is GAMES Magazine, which should come as a surprise to no one. :lol:

Some of the other magazines that I used to read when I was a kid aren't around anymore sadly. Like Odyssey, which was all about astronomy, or Enter Magazine, which focused on computers and programming (when that magazine went belly-up, it was merged with another science-related magazine called 3-2-1 Contact... which also folded before too long). So I don't really know of any educational kids magazines nowadays. :(
FamilyFriendlyGaming
Family Friendly Gaming. It's free. :) You get everything you paid and then some!! :D