Marvel Universe

Amazing96
Noob
Noob
This is a place to post theories about what may happen in the Marvel Cinematic Universe and to talk about the Marvel comic books. So really anything Marvel.
Sstavix
CCGR addict
Are you human?: Yes!
Here's a guess - Ant-Man (or Hank Pym, at least) will be in the third Avengers movie. :wink:

I would hope for an appearance from Beast or She-Hulk, too, but that's probably wishful thinking....
oregorn1997
Gamer
Gamer
Location: CreeperVille Kansas (actually I live in Florida, but I thought that sounded better)
I really don't like pym... He had serious pride and ego problems that I just could not get over. Scott Lang was a better Ant'MAn IMO.

Have any of you guys seen the new Netflix tv series "Daredevil"? They make constant references to the New York battle from the first Avengers movie, so I kinda wonder if they'll go any further with tying it together with some of the other Marvel movies(past or present).
And for the record, Daredevil and Batman have always been my favorite superheroes/vigilantes from the Marvel/DC universes. :wink:

And hey guys! There's a new Fantastic Four movie coming out this august! Think they'll tie that in at all?? Obviously they couldn't do that with the original movie from 2005 because of a certain Johnny - Cap = same person dillemna lol
I am the Slayer... Of creepers... maybe a skele or two... and occasionally a zombie...

Anyone want some gunpowder?
Amazing96
Noob
Noob
I watched the Daredevil netfix series, it would be cool if they brought him into the next Avengers. I do know that they are going to come out with a Luke Cage, Ironfist and Jessica Jones netfix series and then bring them all in for The Defenders, i dont know if it will be a netflix series or a movie.
Also i dont think that the Fantastic Four will show up anytime soon in an Avengers movie and same with the X-Men because 20th Century Fox is making the films and so the Marvel movies dont have the rights to them. But I do know that spider-man will most likely show up, Sony is letting Marvel borrow him for there movies. I hope he shows up in Captian Amereica Civil War.
Sstavix
CCGR addict
oregorn1997 wrote:I really don't like pym... He had serious pride and ego problems that I just could not get over. Scott Lang was a better Ant'MAn IMO.
I hadn''t realized a second person had taken up the Ant Man mantle. Interesting! I guessed Pym, though, because he was one of the earliest (if not one of the founding) members of the Avengers in the comic books.

I don't think Daredevil has ever been a member of the Avengers, though, so I don't see him making it into an Avengers film (except maybe as a "blink and you'll miss it" cameo). Same goes for most of the X-Men, aside from Beast, Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch (I don't think any of the other X-Men have been in the Avengers, but it wouldn't surprise me if some writer found a way to slip Wolverine into their ranks at one time...).
Amazing96 wrote: Also i dont think that the Fantastic Four will show up anytime soon in an Avengers movie and same with the X-Men because 20th Century Fox is making the films and so the Marvel movies dont have the rights to them. But I do know that spider-man will most likely show up, Sony is letting Marvel borrow him for there movies. I hope he shows up in Captian Amereica Civil War.
I think that's just nutty. Marvel doesn't have access to some of the characters that made it popular int he first place. Copyright issues can be strange sometimes....
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
OG Ant-Man/Giant-man/Hank Pym didn't have a bad attitude problem. That's a modern incarnation, and one I'd not call entirely his fault. Even then, it's only in certain storylines. He's terrible in the Ultimate universe, yeah, but not so much outside of that. He just doesn't connect well with people. That's why he works with bugs. :D

He and Wasp were both founding members of the Avengers before Captain America, even. So I too, am hoping they'll show up in the 3rd Avengers.

I'm not entirely excited over the Civil War movie, though. I'm mostly unfamiliar with the story arc, but what I know I'm not a fan of. XD
Monkers4
Noob
Noob
I'm excited that Spider-Man i am going to be in the next Captain America movie.