Future Glimpses Book Two has begun

FamilyFriendlyGaming
Just a quick note that I have started Book Two in the Future Glimpses series. It will pay homage to the Shadowrun novels. Going to teach a couple of good morals along the way. :)

Lord willing it will be complete this time next year. No title at this time, and will have to find a new artist for the front cover. The book is outlined out, and the first chapter is done. So it has a good start. :) It will be in LA, Portland, and Seattle.
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Are you human?: Yes!
Sounds cool, thanks for the update, let us know how it progresses!
FamilyFriendlyGaming
I have an update ya'll.

Writing has completed on this book. It has nineteen chapters, and is 201 pages long. So now it has to go through the Proofing process, edits, a name, front cover art, and then it will be published on Amazon in Kindle and hard copy. :)

So we are definitely on track for a Thanksgiving to Christmas this year release. This book has been the most challenging as I have had to deal with larger groups of characters, motives, and think about what is in character for certain characters.

My next project will be a third update to Video Game Lies. Going to add some chapters, and change the front cover. :)
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great to hear, hope both books sell well! :)
FamilyFriendlyGaming
It is now live on Amazon. In both paperback and Kindle. Just over two hundred pages, and the longest book I have written yet. :)

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/151882 ... RFAI4BD4YZ

What's next? Version 3 of Video Game Lies.
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Nice! v3 on video game lies? cool!