Future Glimpses Moon Murderer

FamilyFriendlyGaming
Hey everybody. My second book has been published on Amazon - hardcopy and Kindle.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00JS6 ... riegami-20" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Nothing to do with video games this time. Instead it is Christian science fiction. Very light on the Christian elements. Too many Christian books (and movies) always have to have someone get saved at the end. I felt the payoff in this case with this book was something different.

I followed the examples of Tolkien and CS Lewis. I created an entire world first, and then put a story in there. I have been brainstorming additional books in this same world. I started the process many years ago, and developed it into something interesting and different. I looked at conservative America, and liberal America. They are pulling the country in opposite directions. I took that to its logical conclusion - a schism, a separation. A new Civil War, or Civil War II if you will. And in this world The US loses. In fact America splits into multiple countries. There is a moon colony, and the first ever murder on the moon occurs. I was able to do different things with the governmental system of what rose again. Like a pastor goes with the police officer. The spiritual aspects of a murder suspect is addressed. It led to some interesting scenes.

I see the book for teens and up. Heavy issues like womanizing, death, murder, and rape are addressed. There are lines I refused to cross. I did go right up to those lines in a few instances.

Anyways wanted to share with ya'll. :)
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Are you human?: Yes!
Sounds interesting, thanks for sharing!