Manga

DeadManReedeemed
CCGR addict
Are you human?: Yes!
Rurouni Kenshin and Silver Spoon I've found intersting. I've also read Naruto, Bleach, KaraKuriDoji ULTIMO (I'm not sure if I got that KaraKuri-part right), Tsubasa: Reservoir Chronicles, Kingdom Hearts, Scott Pilgrim (mature book but not entirely mature) Fairy Tail (not sure if I can read that anymore; it's good, but.........), Blue Excorcist (not sure about that either.......) I can't list it all here, but last, but certainly not least is Katekyo Hitman REBORN!
“The humble sinner will sometimes be interpreted as one of the filthiest in the eyes of man yet immersed in the eyes of God, and this is due to the volition of honesty regarding his own corruption.”

― Criss Jami
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
What happened to kids reading Batman and Superman?

WHERE IS THE AMAZING SPIDERMAN?!?!

Pleh.

I read about 40-80 issues of Naruto before I got tired/convicted about all the nudity. Otherwise...I haven't actually read any manga.
DeadManReedeemed
CCGR addict
I don't remember seeing that, but then again I never read that many......
“The humble sinner will sometimes be interpreted as one of the filthiest in the eyes of man yet immersed in the eyes of God, and this is due to the volition of honesty regarding his own corruption.”

― Criss Jami
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
Could've been I was reading the translated Japanese versions off the internet (which I only found out later was illegal).

Dunno. I was actually after getting some hardcopy American flavored ones for awhile, but never followed through.
TripExistence
donkey
Are you human?: Not likely
I'm not much into reading manga but most of the time I do really appreciate the art style. I've read one volume of Rurouri Kenshin a couple of times, but I can't say I really understood what was going on even though I liked it.

I also would like to read Scott Pilgrim someday.
DeadManReedeemed
CCGR addict
Rurouni Kenshin is awesome. As for Scott Pilgrim, very mature be careful.

― Criss Jami
Kwan
I enjoy manga quite a bit. I'd say I prefer it over anime. I recently was reading the first Naruto book and I can confirm that there is nudity (I was shocked at how bad it was). Since I won't read illegally, I'm stuck to getting books from the library and the Half Price Book Store, and since I don't want to read out of order, I haven't gotten very far in any series. Some of my favorites are One Piece, Fullmetal Alchemist, Oishinbo, and Fairy Tail among others I enjoy.
DeadManReedeemed
CCGR addict
I've recently read Silver Spoon. Looks pretty good. Takes place in a farm school. Pretty cool.

― Criss Jami
Emwok
CCGR addict
I've only read some of the Yu-Gi-Oh! mangas. I've read the whole Millennium World series and am working on the Duelist series. I am currently waiting (and have been waiting for like 6 months) for the next book at the library. There was a long line.
Spoiler: